• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SOOOOOOOO EMOTIONAL!!!!

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Hi, all
going into hospital tonight having my bypass on wednesday, saying goodbye to my little girl this morning was heart wrenching she was clinging to my leg and sobbing her little heart out, im ok at the moment about going in but every time a member of my close family call i start crying, whats happening to me im so emotional!!!!
Goodness knows what im going to be like tonight when my partner leaves me in hospital....i need to get a grip!!!!!!
Lisa xxx

tissues.gif

[/UR
[URL=http://www.glitterkiss.com]

Hi there,

What you are experiencing is normal, so try not to worry too much. You will be fine and reunited with them very soon. Good luck with your operation and look forward to hearing all about it.

BIG HUGS to you :gen126:

Good luck Lisa, and think of all the positives you will be able to do with your little girl in a few months xx

aw Lisa....it's difficult leaving them when they're so young, I know I'll be the same in 2 weeks when I go for my band and my lad is 16 :sigh: !

very best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Red xx

its perfectly normal to feel like you do dont beat yourself up. you will be home soon an wont be long till you have more energy to do fun things with your little girl.sending you a big hug an my best wishes :gen126:

Good luck with your op on Wednesday Lisa...wishing you a speedy recovery x

Thanks everyone, your all really kind and your best wishes mean alot to me. Im off now so will let you know how it all goes, take care
lisa xxx

Hello
HUGGS
I know what you must feel and i have not done it yet
i have three kids 6, 4 and 17 months and am dreading leaving them - they dont even know anything yet but then they are young.
Just think of you and your family and how different and better you are goign to feel. You are doing this for them too xxx remember that so next time your little girl asks you to do something you normally say NO to (i.e run in park, chasing, swimming, going down a water slide and teh list goes on) your will have the confidence (and the ability) to say YES xxx This is my thoughts xxx GOOD LUCK Helen

good luck, you will be fine and be home before you know it x

Thanks helen, ive told my daughter whos 7 that im going on a ta course that was bad enough imagine how she'd be if i told her the truth, she's such a worrier!!!
Lisa xxx

Aww Lisa, you are entering the unknown so are going to feel scared. Once you get in there a calm feeling will come over you because you will realise you're going to be so much healthier and be able to do so much more with your daughter. Take a deep breath and sit for a minute and recap all the reasons why you are doing this. Big hugs to you.
Take care xx Gaynor xx

Back