• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sorry for my absence

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Just a quick note, to say sorry I haven't been around the last few days to give my support to everyone.

My mum was rushed into hospital again this week, so I am working full time, then spending a few hours with her after work.

I think she is getting better slowly.

The good news is she is on the fifth floor of the hospital, and as I'm not cycling at the mo, I decided to take the stairs instead of the lift.

So I counted 140 stairs each way, so that should of burnt of some calories for me lol

Well you would not have been doing that last year, would you :) Sorry your mum is ill & hope she gets better soon :):) xx

Don't do too much Gary. Take Care.
Lynne x

Well done PG for choosing the stairs! as Twinkle says you wouldn't have been doing that at the start of the year I doubt.
Hope your mum get's better soon

So sorry to hear about your mum, hope she gets well again very soon :)

Oh sorry to hear about your mum :( but good for you for taking the stairs!! Good boy :D

thought someone was missing! , really hope she gets well soon love , xxx

Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope that she will recover quickly. Well done for using the stairs.

Hope ur mums better soon Hun n well dun on the stairs ;) great achievement x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

sorry to hear about yout mum. x

Last edited:
Hope you mum has a speedy recovery, and well done for taking the stairs!!

Sorry to hear about ya mam, hope she's better asap, n we been missing u...... 140 stairs I'm knackered just thinking about u going up them well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

sorry to hear about your mum, I do hope things get better for you soon. If you need to chat you know where i am. x

Aw, thinking about you babe - and your mum!! I took the stairs yesterday in a place I would normally jump in the lift - felt fab at the top! Keep it up!

Hope your mam feels better soon
xx

Back