• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Spoke to Dc El Hasani's secretary

marky0

As the title says and im now down to less than 10th on the list and i should receive a letter with a date this week.I have waited a year now and have been really looking forward to starting my new life, now all of a sudden its really going to happen and I am extremely nervous .The one thing that puts it into perspective is knowing that there are so many people who have been through it and don't regret it at all,the one question I have is does anyone regret it

I'm too on Mr El Hasani's waiting list and only went on there in April. The nurse Star said there is about a 2 year wait at the moment, so I have a long way to go. Really pleased you don't have too much longer to wait now, and I'm sure you will be hearing soon regarding our pre-op diet.
Let us know how you get on, and best wishes on your journey
Kim X

I have my first appointment with Dr El-Hasani 11th July, so dont even know if i am going to cross the starting line yet..... Good Luck though and I'm sure you wont regret it... :)
S xxxxx

I have my first appointment with Dr El-Hasani 11th July, so dont even know if i am going to cross the starting line yet..... Good Luck though and I'm sure you wont regret it... :)
S xxxxx

Good luck Sara, all seemed pretty easy when I went. I was put on the waiting list in March, and was advised it was about a 2 year wait!!:cry:

I did pay to see him privately but eventually was unable to get the money together, and really felt I couldn't put myself and husband in nearly £11,000 of debt.

Wishing you all the best in you WL journey
Take Care
Kim x

Hey Kizzy, Thank you so much for your support I appreciate it. :)
My husband and I wouldnt be able to get the £11k needed to go private, so this is make or break so to speak, and its so daft of me but I just keep thinking supposing i'm not heavy enough my BMI isnt enough... i'm sure you know the conversations that go through your head... anyways... :) keep smiling think positive... keep in touch
S xxxx

Mr El Hasani did my banding on 5th June. He is a man of few words but he is excellent. He fixed my hiatus hernia while he was in there and I have not had indigestion meds for 4 weeks now as a result!

Good luck on your visit.... Fingers crossed! Xx

Great news Mark ! It's just over a year now since I had my RNY with Mr El Hasani and life couldn't be better ! I have my next checkup with Star this coming Monday and am hoping she'll confirm that I don't need to lose any more weight.

hiya
i am so happy that you are finally nearing a result!! i asked the same question awhile back when i was first listed...i hadnt come across anyone who had long term regrets, although i dare say that afterwards there was a few people that had a thought or two go through their heads just after the surgery..i am due to have my 3rd gastric surgery in less than three weeks, and once again these reservations are popping up in my head also... we just have to try and think of the benefits of the surgery and how we can start to live our lives again..take care hun and good luck xx

no no no no no no no NO NO NO .... NO REGRETS !!!!!!!!! :D
Its the best best thing i have evrr done for myself, i was unbelievably scared and nervous but now i really dont know what all the fuss was about !! 9 stone lighter and a million percent happier :D :D :D :D
Good luck hun xxxx

Deeby........9 stone ..... That's amazing! Well done. I can feel the benefits after only 1.5 stones in 5 weeks (3 weeks post banding) so I am excited about the future.

NO REGRETS now... Although in the first week post op... I would have killed for pizza!

You are bound to be nervous and worried but after the initial shock and when it all starts to heal, it's good and we can look forward to the results like Deeby!

All the best... Sally x

Hi Mark - I had my op with Mr El Hasani back in January and have lost a total of 7 stone 8lbs so far - no regrets at all but only wish I had done it sooner! Not long for you now, good luck and see you on the other side :) xx

Deeby........9 stone ..... That's amazing! Well done. I can feel the benefits after only 1.5 stones in 5 weeks (3 weeks post banding) so I am excited about the future.

NO REGRETS now... Although in the first week post op... I would have killed for pizza!

You are bound to be nervous and worried but after the initial shock and when it all starts to heal, it's good and we can look forward to the results like Deeby!

All the best... Sally x

thanks Sally :D xxxx

Back