• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

For me it had to be the surgery rather than diet. I was 8st overweight (a lot less than some on here I realise, but I felt much more). My bariatric surgeon told me after I had the biggest stomach he'd ever seen!!!
When a stomach surgeon tells you that you realise dieting was never going to work & you made the right decision :)
Good luck xx

He quoted £10,000 all in.......... I suppose I could always put a red lightbulb in the window, but knowing my luck I will end up having to pay them!!!

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments and encouragement - I will keep going (and waiting), it will be worth it in the end.......

Hi Everyone - guess what??? I have finally got an operation date!!! I have the operation on 15th March 2012 and whole year EARLIER than forecast, so hopefully everyone else will get good news soon - by the way I was given a price of around £10,000 for the operation privately.
:0(

Congrats Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Jeannie!!
I was just about to post to say I went on the waiting list about the same time as you and had my op last month! (I'm from Orpington too!) but I see you've got your date so that's fantastic!!!!!!!

Good luck & any questions , ask away!!!!

Sarah xx

So pleased you got your date. I was to going to say I went on his list end of 2010 had my op a week ago at Franbrough and the treatment was great. Good luck huni xxx

congrats hun xx

Hi Everyone - guess what??? I have finally got an operation date!!! I have the operation on 15th March 2012 and whole year EARLIER than forecast, so hopefully everyone else will get good news soon - by the way I was given a price of around £10,000 for the operation privately.
:0(

Thats great news Jeannie CONGRATULATIONS :)

Do you mind me asking when you went on his list, I went on in March 2011.

Are you having it done at Farnborough or the Chelsfield

Best of luck on your pre-op diet hun

XX

Back