• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SRH, ENDOSCOPY???

I found out on Friday that I've got my endoscapy on 27th, I'm excited but not looking forward to it. I have no choice but to choose the throat spray as hubby cannot drive and we will be travelling from Teesside:rolleyes:. Its not so bad though, as at least I'm another step closer to a new life. :D
Good luck. I had the sedative, but to be honest I didn't feel much different! The spray tastes discusting but is soon forgotten and the procedure seems over very quick xxx

You poor things. I once went with my husband for an endoscopy and swore blind that they would have to tie me down kicking and screaming if they wanted to do that to me. Thank God my Surgeon never asks for an endoscopy despite him having endoscopy as one of his specialities :8855:

hi all, anyone know what the waiting time is for an endoscopy at Sunderland?

I've been given the all clear for the balloon and this will (fingers crossed) be done at the endoscopy...

hi Nova. I was told 18 weeks but this is the max you will wait. others on here have had theirs a lot quicker, but I waited 17 weeks. good luck with your journey!

I think i only waited five weeks, i would keep ringing them because she told me my date a week before the letter came out. xx

Back