• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

srh patient

angelica13

Hi, I'm Emma and I am a patient at Sunderland. I have been reading posts for a while, and have finally plucked up the courage to write a post myself!

I have my endoscopy on 19th Jan, and am hoping to be put on the waiting list after that. Fingers crossed.

hey angelica (Emma), welcome to the family :) its great here, you'll get all the help and support you need plus a bit :D feel free to ask any questions you may have, good luck :) xxx

Thank you!

I've already had lots of questions answered just by browsing about. SUCH a fab site.

:)

hi angelica i run patient support contact me for dates if you would like to attend jan 26th is our next meet in the seminar room from 6pm patient led x

:welcome: I had my endo at sunderland in december and am now on the waiting list so we're pretty close together x

Good luck girls!!! I to am srh fab place xx

newcy - I hope you get your date soon - I'll have to watch really carefully. :) The not knowing is definitely the worst bit, isn't it?

Wellcome Hun n good luck on ur journey x

hiya and welcome, i had my op at srh xx

newcy - I hope you get your date soon - I'll have to watch really carefully. :) The not knowing is definitely the worst bit, isn't it?

Thanks hun. I know it can be really hard some days but suddenly you wonder where the time went! Fingers crossed we'll both get there soon x

Hi Emma, I am also a SRH patient and had my endoscopy on December 8th and waiting for a surgery date. Hope all goes well for yours.
It certainly looks as if you, Newcy and I will be having our ops around the same time:) x

Last edited:
hya ive just had my gastric bypass at srh wasnt very impressed to be totally honest but everyones different goodluck xx

hya ive just had my gastric bypass at srh wasnt very impressed to be totally honest but everyones different goodluck xx
oh no, i hope you're ok xx

Thank you to all of you. I really am glad that I posted now.

It's lovely to find people going through the same thing, thinking the same thoughts, and just understanding without a lengthy explanation, or justification.

Think I will be coming on here regularly.

x:)

Hi Emma, I am also a SRH patient and had my endoscopy on December 8th and waiting for a surgery date. Hope all goes well for yours.
It certainly looks as if you, Newcy and I will be having our ops around the same time:) x

That's right - Vonnie too as her endo was the day before mine (I think).

We'll have to let each other know if we get any dates as hopefully the others won't be far behind - FINGERS CROSSED x

Back