• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

St georges hospital... How long is the wait after funding???

Jaywill

Hiya, I've seen the dietician and also seen the surgeon who said the best surgery for me would be the duo switch as ive had sleeve op 4 years ago (lost 5st from sleeve op but regained) and it didn't work. My funding has also been agreed. Does anyone know the procedure after that... I'm so anxious to find out what next??????:sigh:do you know what time scale I'm looking at? X

For me it was 2 years but I think it's about 6 months now.

It was two years for me too at St Georges, but a Tealovingsleever says it's much shorter now. It was a long painful haul, but I'm almost glad of the wait now because it allowed me to do thorough research and get my head around it.

They are a great team though. The only negative thing I can say is the parking at St Georges is a nightmare.

All the best
Messie

It was two years for me too at St Georges, but a Tealovingsleever says it's much shorter now. It was a long painful haul, but I'm almost glad of the wait now because it allowed me to do thorough research and get my head around it.

They are a great team though. The only negative thing I can say is the parking at St Georges is a nightmare.

All the best
Messie

Messie I'm exactly the same. I was ready for my surgery by the time I had the date!

Hi Jaywill

Congratulations with funding.
Hope you dont have to wait too long ..

All the best

Nicky x

I am also under St George's , I am having my bypass on Monday! Time scale, funding approved Jan 2013, very quickly saw dietician and consultant , as I said op this Monday, so 6 months for me. Good luck.

Back