• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

st richards queries

debbiejane

does anybody know what it means to not be active on the waiting list i was told this when i phoned today to see were i was ,they said that as still waiting for some of my psych assesment.i was also told that although i saw shaw somers may not be him doing surgery,also may not be at chichester ,and although i saw mr somers in feb still got long wait. im so upset help thanks :cry:

hug-1.gif

does anybody know what it means to not be active on the waiting list i was told this when i phoned today to see were i was ,they said that as still waiting for some of my psych assesment.i was also told that although i saw shaw somers may not be him doing surgery,also may not be at chichester ,and although i saw mr somers in feb still got long wait. im so upset help thanks :cry:

once you had all your assements id assume you go on waiting list then i was under mr somers but he didnt do any of the ops the day i was in but he does supervise most of them or in and out there a great team your in good hands

thankyou you are all so nice an understanding .my hubby and family just tell me to shut up an wait they just dont get how it consumes your every moment or am i obsessive as they reckon sorry to winge hugs to all:wave_cry:

Back