• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stall!

Amrac1

No weight loss for a week! So I asssume this is officially a stall - it is so depressing especially since I have upped my exercising this week. Bloody typical! I know the weight will start shifting again (well I hope so LOL) but when? I see consultant nest week and I so desperatly wanted to have got to the 8 stone lost mark. I am still 6 pounds away so no chance of that I think!
:sigh::sigh::sigh::cry::cry::cry:
LOVE TO AL XXXXXXXXXXX

You have done amazingly well to lose just short of 8 stone so well done. Try not to worry with just one week of stalling, it is quite common and if you have upped your exercise thats prob why as muscle weighs heavier and you will be building them up. Your consultant will be delighted with your loss to date and yes you are right your stall will break x

You have done amazingly well to lose just short of 8 stone so well done. Try not to worry with just one week of stalling, it is quite common and if you have upped your exercise thats prob why as muscle weighs heavier and you will be building them up. Your consultant will be delighted with your loss to date and yes you are right your stall will break x
Iagree.gif

I'm with all of the above...

Amrac you have done so amazingly well your consultant may not recognise you :)... Don't beat yourself up over 6 lbs, your figures say a great deal about you!

Be sure to let us know what your consultant says :) xx

ps, you may need to take a before pic with you lol x

Back