• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Start middle end

Carre

I almost feel big headed putting these pictures on, so I'm really sorry if I come across like this. I can promise you it's only because I'm so happy and want to show my fellow banders that hard work pays off, you only cheat yourself and you wear what you eat!!, xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 3,182

Butterfly_lady

Big headed?? Small bummed more like :p you look fab if I looked like that I'd spam every thread :D

los in it

my god if I looked like that I would hire a billboard on my high street and show EVERYONE! be proud of your new you, i m sure all of us here are very happy for you!

top_kat

bam!

You celebrate your success and your achievement and why shouldn't you! Well done to you :)

Miss Tickle

Brill. You got it, now flaunt it xx

Neisie

You look amazing! I'd be posting pics of my belly if it were as flat as yours! You go, girl ;)

Val

Committed Weight Loser
Well done you look terrific!!!!!!

oztega

I love the comment on each pic...Bam indeed! Just brilliant & if i can achieve looking anything as good as you do I'll be thrilled :)

Well done! all that hard work has really paid off and you deserve to revel in your success [& hotness lol) xx

shelleymarie

You look amazing! well done you :) x

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
You look wonderful hun. Be loud and proud :)

Sarah101

I almost feel big headed putting these pictures on, so I'm really sorry if I come across like this. I can promise you it's only because I'm so happy and want to show my fellow banders that hard work pays off, you only cheat yourself and you wear what you eat!!, xxx

Absolutely amazing... share and share and share... will help us newbies get inspired... did you do loads of exercise along the way? You look really toned too!

violetangel

You shout it from the roof tops girl!! You look amaze balls!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

fluffyclouds

Wow you look fabulous x