• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The end of denile and the start of honesty, positivity and a skinny Chaz!! Let's go!

mum2livnjim

staticmap

Ok so... Today is the first day of my new life!!

I'm currently in my room at Dolan Park lay on my bed waiting for my OP. Mr Li has just come to see me and said all be ok they are happy for me to be a day case and go home this evening :) so fingers crossed all should be ok.

Got up at 4am as I had a THG driver that picked me up at 5am. Had a pint of water as knew I wouldn't be having a drnk for a while! The driver that picked me really peed me off tbh, I don't know what it is maybe I just get easily offended but. All the way there he was trying to find out what procedure to have done, in the end I told him. After this he proceeded to tell me how he doesn't find larger women attractive and said that large breasts repulse and scare him. Both of these describe me! I mean seriously is it just me or are these comments really inappropriate??!!

Anyhow once that looser had dropped me off, I came in and had my bloods done(which I hate). I'm now waiting to have the cannula in my hand and I'm petrified of, they have said I could have some numbing cream so fingers crossed they remember!

I'll post later.......

Good luck, I was at Dolan park yesterday for a consultation, my op will be at Spires :)

I would have complained about the driver there was no need for those comments!

Wow ... How rude of him. I would be making a complaint if it was me ..but then I'm a stroppy b***h. Relax hun all will be fine and you can soon move forward with being the new you;) Good luck x

Thank you ladies, i have come on my own but kind of wish my partner had come with me now.

Mr Li said as soon as my bloods r back I can jump to the front of the que because I'm going home today :)

Xxx

I would make a complaint about the driver. Clearly he is not appropriate for this type of driving job.

Hope it's all going well!
I would certainly complain about the driver - that was entirely inappropriate! x

Hi defo would be complaining re driver. He should know better, private and confidential!!! You should not be made to feel under pressure to tell him what your having done.

Sincerely hope your ops gone well and your recovery is relatively pain free.

All the best. Xxxx

I'm being banded on Saturday so save me a seat on the losers bench next to you please.

You should of said a "sex change" or "labia reduction". Something to embarrass him. It just might have shut him up.

Hi everyone

Just quick note, got done at 12 today, still in alot of pain n on oxygen :((

Thanks u for your comments they helping, feel very teary coz of the pain, wish I wasn't on my own :(

I'll message latter tonight hopefully feel better xx

DAY 2- Excuse the spelling n grammar I'm on my pad

Wow yesterday was a lot harder than I thought it was.
When I woke up for the operation I was in agony, I had to have double the morphine and was still in pain so the anthisist gave me 30ml of Ketamine, well that got rid of the pain bit sent me off my rocker!! I couldn't even speak.
Once I had come round a bit and was able to talk the nurses said because I have had a recent knee injury and have been taking regular medication for that my body has become a bit immune to weaker drugs. So they have had me on tramadol but sending me home with paracetamol which I'm nervous about as still in lots of pain!!!

Oh spoke with head nurse about the rude driver and they are going to do an investigation they were not inpressed at all, I'm just a bit nervous he knows where I live :-/

Had half a smoothie this morning n a cup of tea, that's we done! Still lots of tummy pain :((

X

Hi defo would be complaining re driver. He should know better, private and confidential!!! You should not be made to feel under pressure to tell him what your having done.

Sincerely hope your ops gone well and your recovery is relatively pain free.

All the best. Xxxx

I'm being banded on Saturday so save me a seat on the losers bench next to you please.

Oh good luck Hun, r u nervous? Where abouts r u from? What u looking to loose?

I'm hoping for 6 stone xx

Well what a ruff few days :(

Fri & Sat I was still in quite a lot of pain but being managed with pain relief so wasn't too bad. I woke up Sunday morning ad my tummy felt wet, when I pulled my top up my main scar had totally opened up and you could see my insides. I went straight to a&e to wait 2 hours to be sent to another hosp for a surgeon to recut the wound and then stitch it back up(instead of glue this time). Was feeling very sore so just rested the rest of the day and went to bed.

Woke up yesterday and not sure if any of u read but had an ear infection b4 my op, well it back with evengencce :( had to go docs yesterday got a bad outter ear infection, I can't describe how painful it is. I have anti biotic drops hopefully they will began to work soon :( soooo sick of bein I'll

My 2 children have gone bk to school today but my fantastic mum has taken them for me, even though there school is 1/2 hour away,

On the up I have lost 7lbs in a week

X

Well my ear infection is starting to ease after 2nd lot of anti biotics :( still painful though!

Having my hair done tomorrow back to work Monday :-(

I'm one week post OP now and I notice I can eat a bit more and my appetite is back a little. Today I have eaten

1 slim fast 230 cal
2 chicken cup a soup 115cal *2 230 cal
1 yoghurt 90cal
Mash potato and gravy 280cal
1/2 yoghurt 50 cal

880 calories

If anyone is ready this, do u think it is ok or too much?

Back