• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The end of denile and the start of honesty, positivity and a skinny Chaz!! Let's go!

What a time you have had! I had Mr Li also and my port wound opened with the glue. I have been dressing it as luckily I am a nurse but an ear infection on top of that - the pain of that is so horrendous. I think you are doing fab considering what you have been through.

Also that driver sounds like (excuse my french) a dick! I hope they sort him out as it's none of his bloody business what procedure anyone is having done and he has no right to put someone down, especially when you are paying his wages!

When I was on liquids I was having 2 slimfasts a day initially, with half a can of soup. The nurse told me to increase to 3 slimfasts daily with my soup to help get more protein to heal my wound. So I don't believe you are having too much.

The nurse did say that I should have semi skimmed milk with my slimfast, i'm not sure if you are just having the skimmed from the calorie content you quote - it may be something to ring and check? It's something to do with fat solubles...um or something like that!

Also are you two weeks liquid or just one? Only asking as the mash I think would be included as mushy?

Hope you feel better soon! Enjoy getting your hair done and having a bit of pampering!

What a time you have had! I had Mr Li also and my port wound opened with the glue. I have been dressing it as luckily I am a nurse but an ear infection on top of that - the pain of that is so horrendous. I think you are doing fab considering what you have been through.

Also that driver sounds like (excuse my french) a dick! I hope they sort him out as it's none of his bloody business what procedure anyone is having done and he has no right to put someone down, especially when you are paying his wages!

When I was on liquids I was having 2 slimfasts a day initially, with half a can of soup. The nurse told me to increase to 3 slimfasts daily with my soup to help get more protein to heal my wound. So I don't believe you are having too much.

The nurse did say that I should have semi skimmed milk with my slimfast, i'm not sure if you are just having the skimmed from the calorie content you quote - it may be something to ring and check? It's something to do with fat solubles...um or something like that!

Also are you two weeks liquid or just one? Only asking as the mash I think would be included as mushy?

Hope you feel better soon! Enjoy getting your hair done and having a bit of pampering!

I had the ready made ones, are we meant to have the powder?

Yes I know about the mash I did ask my consultant as I was feeling a little peckish after shakes. It went down fine as well although made it very runny.

How long have you had your band Hun? X

Feeling much better today. 8 days after OP.

Had my wig chopped :)) I've gone for short n long, not sure if I like it.

Certainly feeling better than I did but I do have to admit I'm really really missing food :( not hungry just the taste I think. Hoping it will pass.

X

Had a little scrambled egg this morning, it went down ok. I know it's early but I'm so sick of liquid lol

So for some reason my band feels a lot tighter today :) but I am suffering from a little reflux which I only ever had when I was pregnant.

Dreading going back to work on Monday :(((

Love being at o,e with my babies, although I have been off for 7 weeks lol!

Having a new boiler fitted today so there is mess everywhere! Think I'll go to my mums and get out of the way!

X

Please please be careful having soft food before your ready.. You have a few more days of liquids only to go, u have to say to yourself that u must follow the rules.. If u start breaking them so early on, how will u follow them for life.

I know it's hard the early days, really I do, and I was not perfect, but 9 days post op is far to soon. You r still very very swollen, the stomach is super sensitive, I know that from 0.5ml fill making me feel like I was drowning when I tried to drink, until the swelling had gone down.

Good luck x

I had the ready made ones, are we meant to have the powder?

Yes I know about the mash I did ask my consultant as I was feeling a little peckish after shakes. It went down fine as well although made it very runny.

How long have you had your band Hun? X

Sorry for taking so long to get back. I've had my band for two weeks on Wednesday this week.

I was advised to have the powder slimfast, but I would honestly go with whatever they advised for you personally. :) Hope you are doing ok!

Back