• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

StephieAck.......

Pookiedoodle

Totally in love with Mika
I just wanted to say that your before and after photos are absolutely amazing, you'd never realise you are the same person!

You're looking really beautiful honey, bloody well done!!!

xxx

I second that! She looks fab!

I think we should get Steph to get her GP to sign her before pic just so we know it really is her..

Steph you really are looking amazing.... xxx ps and so much younger too x

You do look amazing!

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:
Wow thank you guys, you have no idea how moving this thread is and how mega mega touched by it I am, no words can really express how good you guys have made me feel and how humbled I am that you took time out of your lives to say such beautiful things.
If I could hug each and every one of you's I SO would right now xx
I love this place and I love you guys xxx
Steph xx

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

I agree Steph. I had to show my hubby your pics the other day because it really is incredible how far you have come in such a short time. Losing the weight has taken years off you as well hun.

Well done x

I will echo everything that the others have said Steph, you have come a long way since those before photos, and my goodness you must be proud of yourself and pleased, and carry on getting down and dirty in the dunes (loads down here in Cornwall too if you ever get down here lol).
Seriously, you are a star in many ways and brighten our lives on this site, thank you xxx

I can only agree with all the lovely comments already made, and whats more, you deserve them all. You are such a positive role model to us pre-oppers, if I can do half as well as you have I will be well chuffed :D

Awwww, you guys have me on the verge of tears (happy, touched inside tears) and I love you all xx
It is really surreal to have people thinking these things because whilst I do see a change I still look in the mirror and feel so fat sometimes, my head isnt quite keeping up with my body and so I have trouble seeing what other people see, to me I am still this short fat chick. Obviously when I pull on my clothes and know that they are now a size 16 (and some 14's) I KNOW that Im not the same fat chick as I was, the numbers tally up to show me that I CANT be, my before and now pictures show me that I am not the same any more, but getting that inner part of my brain to actually realise these things is really tough, I still half expect to hear some nasty comment or a shout of "oi, fat slag" when a builder looks at me, so when they smile or just look past me like every other woman on the street it shocks me, I am still expecting the abuse and demeaning comments and to be looked up and down like they used to with repulsion, I guess that will take a long time to stop.
When I came on here tonight and saw my name as a header, the first thing I thought was "oh God, have I upset someone?" and opened the thread with trepidation. I read through it and with every word my heart swelled and a huge warm glow engulfed me and now I feel as though I am floating on a cloud. I have never doubted that this forum is my home but this outpouring of beautiful comments and lovely words has served as a reminder of how much I love this place and you all, you are all wonderful, fantastic and beautiful people that deserve the very very best that life can give and you all hold a very dear and special place in my heart xx
Thank you all for making this lil chick from Cheshire a VERY happy girl xxx
Steph xx

You've deserved every single word of it my darling, you look absolutely amazing!

xxx

Just before I take myself off to bed for the night I just want to say that I do love the lovely compliments, I truly do, but I want make sure that you all know that it is the nature in which they have been given that has touched me the most, to take time out of your day to make someone feel good and to make them feel supported is a very lovely thing to do. I feel damn good now because of the compliments but it is the fact that so many lovely people have given their time to help me on my way and support me that has made me so happy, because that is truly what you guys have done, there are so many important things you could have done instead, but you took the time for me and in todays hectic world where time is at a premium, that is such a wonderful gift to give to someone and that is what I am truly thankful to you all for.
I didnt want anyone to think that I was just buzzing off of being complimented lol though I must admit that I am hehe
Night night and love ya's xx
Steph xx

Good morning folks xx
Just wanted to say thanks again.
I am having a bit of a time of it just lately with one thing and another and have been a bit down and emotional and this thread really cheered me up, so thank you all again xx
Steph xx

Morning Steph :). I am glad you read all the comments and took them on board, I guess it must be a lovely change to get such nice thoughts about you written on here. But you ARE a very special lady, and always there with a word of encouragement for every one of us on here ;).
So we all just wanted to give you the boost you deserve hun, we loves you too xxxxxxxxxxx :girlpower:

Oh Steph...you're so lovely. Just read the whole thread since I last wrote and you're just really sweet. Be proud of yourself and enjoy the compliments xx

Back