• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stepping back

hopelesscase

just want to say a big thanks to all thoes who have supported me through my journey so far. Although i will be still around and watching peoples progress im stepping back from posting.
I have just found out one of the little ones i used to support has just died and feel that my energies are needed elsewhere.
wishing you all continued success
carole

So sorry to hear your sad news Keep yourself well and take care
xxx

im sorry to hear off your sad loss, we are always here for you if you need us, take care hun.

best wishes

liz x

I'm really sorry that you have lost someone you care about. Love Jenni x

Sorry to hear your news Carole and really understand your reasons, I would just like to say a big thank you for your help and support in the past and feel honoured to have been part of it. You will be missed, and we will always be here if you need us.
Hopefully you will still pop by and keep us upto date with your progress. Take care and once again am sorry for your loss,

Carole, I am so sorry. That is just terrible. I don't know what else to say.

((((((Hugs hun)))))))).

Nic:(

**HUGS**

(((Carole)))

Im so sad to read this news. I can only imagine how you are feeling as it is clear to all of us how much you adore the little ones you look after.

YOu have been a wonderful source of support here on Mini's and so I hope you dont stay away too long. I for one will miss seeing your posts.

Take care Carole, and you know where I am if theres anything I can do

xxxxx

How sad Carole, you take care chucks. x

Carolle you know where to find us when your ready, sometimes you need your own space and this is obviously going to be one of them. Sorry cannnot undo what has happened just take time to look after yourself

:(

Carole I am so sorry for everything you are going through.

Back