• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stepping back

Hi Carole

So sorry to hear about your loss.... you look after yourself!!! hopefully when you feel up to it you will start posting again, you are a valued memberxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sending you some hugs

Hi Everyone
Thank you all for your concern and care. As you all know from what shelposted GG's death was not the only reason for me stepping back but it cetainly made me realise just how wound up i was getting due to one members attitude towards me and i dont know what is worse having my head bitten off for a comment they dont like, being ignored or a comment to a post i make that will probably appear as inocent to others but because of past history i may be being oversensative to. Either way i have never felt like i do about this and dont like whet it is doing to me becuse i just feel that i cant respond from the heart and am checking everything i dare to post. writing this has been increadbly hard as im already deading the undercurrent it may cause but just feel that i have to be honest with you lovely people.
GG's funeral is on tue she was only 10 so its going to be a sad day but we are all wearing pink as it was her favorite colour.anyone wanting to keep in touch please pm me and i will send you my email address.
I will keep updating my journey and if i see a particular post that i feel that my own personal experiance would help the poster i will PM a responce and maybe one day feel that i can publically respond to posts.
I am keen to follow everyones progress and wish you all continuing success.
take care and thankyou
carole

Take care chucks. x

Oh Carole, I feel so sad that some one has upset you like this. I don't know whats gone off but would just like to say that you have been an inspiration to many on here so please continue to post and be your self for those who do like you, which will be more than the ones that don't take care xx Gaynor xx

Back