• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stress Incontinence helped by WLS

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
Rather embarrassed to be posting about this but I do suffer from stress incontinence occasionally, even more so when I have a cough or cold. From what I've read, it can clear up after people have lost weight through WLS. I'm hoping it or my high cholesterol count as comorbidities when my doctor refers me. Anyone else had such problems and has the surgery worked (if you're not too embarrassed to post about it here lol)

I had the same problem but had what they call a sling op last feb, so if wls dont make it go away there is still something that can be done :)

I had it at my highest weight but it has eased off now, and i'm hoping it will go completely the thinner I get:D

God I hope so too!!!!

xxxxxxx

lol we're a glamorous lot aren't we?

I always had to wear a pad pre-op but it has totally cleared up now. I hadn't realised that this would happen so it is yet another wonderful outcome from the op. I do still cross my legs when sneezing but that's a reflex now! LOL
Good luck with your journey and I hope you get your referral soon!
Lx

Back