• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sugery Day

Priceless

:devilangel:Well TODAY is the day of Surgery. I am fighting the devil and angel in me. And I can't sleep in 7 hours I will be at the hospital. I am excited in a way and sad in another. Does that make sense? This is something I have been working for seven months now, I have changed some of my eating habits and joined a gym. I have worked up to thirty mins. On the treadmill. At 2mph. That is as fast as I can go cause my heart rate increases so. Is that normal? I will keep you all posted. But I am so nervous about it, I read and read books but I am hoping some of this will go away once it is done.

On the treadmill. At 2mph. That is as fast as I can go cause my heart rate increases so. Is that normal?
there is no "normal", it's what's normal for you and if this is then it's ok. Some people are built for cardio work others aren't. I used to love doing cardio in my umm slimmer days but still my heart rate would soar much higher than it was supposed to. So i would just be proud you're getting on the machine and moving, as your weight goes down it will get easier.

Good luck for today, we'll all be thinking of you and waiting on the losers bench for you :)

Hi,
I think you don't need to worry so much.I am sure your surgery will be a success. You must engage yourself in some activity, like reading book or talking to your close friends. This way your mind will be occupied and you will not think about the surgery day.
Take care and all the best!

Wishing you lots of luck and a speedy recovery x

Back