• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Supersize v superskinny

ashlie1985

I'm in shock how much that lady ate I never judge anyone with weight issues honesty I know how hard it is but it completely shocked me tonight Chinese for breakfast ??

I no shocking :( x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

it was 'just' a chinese.....it was enough for 2 people! and the lady with the toe? bleurgh

I'm in shock how much that lady ate I never judge anyone with weight issues honesty I know how hard it is but it completely shocked me tonight Chinese for breakfast ??

I know .... I don't know whether the programme producers make them exaggerate or what ???

I was surprised she wasn't a lot heavier than 25 stone eating that amount.

I have *never* eaten like that -- and what worries me about these programmes is that "normal" sized people will watch and get the impression that IS how I eat (or ate) -- how else did I get to 23 stone 8 lbs (as at last January) ....?

I felt the same. It was the double cream on cereal that amazed me, that and the food she would lay out on the bed!
don't get me wrong, I used to eat loads especially on a binge but not quite that bad. I'm also surprised she wasn't bigger.
The toe or lack of made me want to puke! lol

me to i thought there is no possible way any one could eat that much what a bad message that sends out about over weight people, but the way she just fell into having them cups of tea and a few ham sandwiches without even withdrawing???that was a strange one if you ask me and i think half of it was very over the top. i couldnt watch the diebetic woman.

i eat like that sometimes. Also the laying of stuff on the bed, planning a binge and what order to eat it.
I used to do it a lot, not so much these days though xxx

I used to have cereal with double cream on.

But never Chinese for breakfast.

Or waking up at 2 am. to have another binge.

What I don't get about this programme is, what's the point of just swapping one unhealthy diet for another? (the superskinny one, which was just as awful in its own way). We were never actually shown what they were told to eat by the doctor. It would have been nice to see a plate of ungreasy, healthy food, after all that oily stuff, euuw.

And me. Feel sorry for the 25 year old guy x

im watching it too :)

if i dont do something about my weight.....would i get to that stage? its quite a harsh one this week i think :(

It is harsh but its a very sad fact that obesity kills x

yup...and its slapped me in the face like a brick tonight :cry:

Is it 3 months they go away for or weeks?

away? if you mean after the feeding clinic..going home....they said 2 months, so 8 weeks.

MissyMustDoIt said:
away? if you mean after the feeding clinic..going home....they said 2 months, so 8 weeks.

Ok. So a significant amount of time. Just am sometimes surprised that the really big people don't come back with a bigger loss. I know slowly slowly catchy monkey....but just for such a drop in Cals I would think it would be more. I have seen some in the past come back with 3 stones plus gone. I thought the guy today would be one of them x

Back