• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surely Not

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Now I have seen somewhere that post op people feel the cold so much more.

I am 3 days post op and frozen, where everyone in the house is nice and warm, this cant be just down to me being post op surely?

lol, It is! Welcome to the chilly side.

Lynne x

I had my surgery in the end of March, I have been freezing since the day after the surgery.
Today I have got two jumpers on and a really hevy zip up cardy, big fluffy socks and jogging bottoms..... and my heating turned up to 22 degrees.
and my hands are still freezing to touch.

Oh dear...don't think i've ever experienced being col lol

I sympathise totally with you!
Ever since my surgery I've also been freezing. I now wear a dressing gown and socks in bed at night and prior to the surgery I spent my life constantly sweating! I'm not sure now which is worse?!

Join the club, since i had op and lost weight i am cold, find seats hard, but on the up side, i can wear more clothes and still look slim x

Yeap sorry we forgot to tell you the losers bench is in the fridge :winter_brr:

I keep meaning to find out if it is something medical due to the surgery or if its just losing the thinsulation

Plus your body is healing and in shock!Wait till your bum starts hurting,talk about being on the bones of your arse!
All a small price to pay for having so much more energy,when that starts you wont know what to be doing next,Ive planted a garden,sewn 6 lots of curtains,keep moving furniture,cutting the lawns,walking everywhere,the dogs run for cover now when I reach for their leads!

me! me! me !i wanna shiver and shake and chatter my teeth!,,so embarressing out christmas shopping with wet sweaty hair and tissue stuck to ya sweaty face in december!,,people looking at you sweating in bluewater like ya gonna kill over or go on a crazed killing spree !.lol,,,,i want to be cold to! x

Lol I have a jumper and a fleece and the heating on in the office this morning .... Oh and I have two 15 tog feather duvets on my bed all year xxx welcome to the cold side xxx

Well I have just had a shower and done my hair all nice...THEN...cleaned my bathroom!! Now I feel like I need another shower cos I'm sweating.. and my hair is a mess... Open that fridge door I'm on my way :D

Yes please, I can always put on more clothes if I'm cold, cant strip off any more.

Like you said starr, walking around in T shirts and still sweating in the winter is not a good look!

Yes please, I can always put on more clothes if I'm cold, cant strip off any more.

Like you said starr, walking around in T shirts and still sweating in the winter is not a good look!

This actually isnt funny, I always use to sit around in a t shirt and shorts, its a sunny day and Ive just had to go and put some jeans on.

sorry, didn't mean to be rude.

hopefully you'll feel warmer and your body will re-adjust

Back