• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surely Not

lamornamiss said:
I was walking round the carboot with my down jacket on till about dinner time, before I felt warm enough to take it off.
Poor Paul had sweat dripping down his face and kept asking aren't you warm yet:rotflmao:

I've been out and about in a short sleeve top and light trousers and was roasting.
Got in the car to come home and had to put the air con on full!!
Can't believe you had a coat on - NUTTER!
xXx

I've been out and about in a short sleeve top and light trousers and was roasting.
Got in the car to come home and had to put the air con on full!!
Can't believe you had a coat on - NUTTER!
xXx

Hey Lady its a Cold Cold world out there.....post op
:gen125: :rotflmao:

lamornamiss said:
Hey Lady its a Cold Cold world out there.....post op
:gen125: :rotflmao:

I need to lose more weight to appreciate the cold!

Tinkerbellx,

I know I'm hijacking this thread a bit,:eek: but I notice that you are currently well over two years post op.

Would you mind telling me what you eat on a day to day basis?

Do you go out for meals socially?

These are probably silly questions but this is the sort of daft thing wizzing around in me head at the moment:eek:

Tinkerbellx,

I know I'm hijacking this thread a bit,:eek: but I notice that you are currently well over two years post op.

Would you mind telling me what you eat on a day to day basis?

Do you go out for meals socially?

These are probably silly questions but this is the sort of daft thing wizzing around in me head at the moment:eek:

Hey Sarah, ask away on any thread, thats what the forums are all about, dont worry how much or what u ask. x

Thanks PG,

How are you this early on? hope you're doing ok:)

I'm good:)

If only I could control by head, stupid questions and guilt (I'm having to go private:mad:) I'd be excellent!!

No I hadn't spotted that before, I'll check it out Thanks

Congrats on your weight loss today, you must be thrilled

I am pleased as I know its working, its going to be a long journey, but I am still learning about my new tummy day on day, so still lots to learn and I don't even think i'm over the worse yet lol

No, probably not. There always seems to be surprises along the way LOL!

Off to work now have a fab day and don't over do it

Back