• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery Abroad?

Im booked to have a gastric wrap in Prague next week, the provider has been very professional so far but can hopefully tell you more after the op :)

shana said:
Im booked to have a gastric wrap in Prague next week, the provider has been very professional so far but can hopefully tell you more after the op :)

What's a gastric wrap? Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

What's a gastric wrap? Xx

its similar to a sleeve. but instead of cutting your stomach off they kinda fold it in on itself then sew it up xxx

Caren said:
its similar to a sleeve. but instead of cutting your stomach off they kinda fold it in on itself then sew it up xxx

Oh I see that sounds strange :S never heard of it, thanks caren Xx

I had bypass in Bruges with Dr Dilleman's ( i went with my sister and we both had the op on the same day). For me it was a good experience but from a post op point of view you have no follow up so it is a case of cut sew and go !

Hi
I'll let you know this time next week :) ...... My provider is Cosmetic Bliss and they have been BRILLIANT so far xx

I booked in November, cuda had an earlier date but wanted to enjoy my last pre op xmas first lol

There are 3 of us having wraps within the next two weeks keep an eye out for our updates

I really should read with my glasses on Shana I thought you were all going to Cuba...thinking what brave people!! cuda looks like cuba when your don't have glasses on! x LOL

Hi toxingirl

Didnt get all clear but havent had any pain so my gp advised i went ahead to prague as nhs wouldnt do any tests for at least 3 months.

I am in Prague now and praying all pre ops go ok on Monday!

OOnion said:
I really should read with my glasses on Shana I thought you were all going to Cuba...thinking what brave people!! cuda looks like cuba when your don't have glasses on! x LOL

Haha Cuba would be great right now Ooion as Prague is absolutely freezing!

Hi toxingirl

Didnt get all clear but havent had any pain so my gp advised i went ahead to prague as nhs wouldnt do any tests for at least 3 months.

GOOD LUCK hunni, I fly out tomorrow morning! Keep in touch on how you're doing xx

Hi toxingirl

woohoo good luck shana :) xxx

Oonion - how funny. I,m like that without my glasses, particularly when texting - can be all gobbledegook lol x

Shana, how exciting that you are there. Was the airport collection smooth. Which hotel are you in, i,ve still not booked mine.... How are you feeling? xx

Good luck x

Back