• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery booked sat 4 May!! :-)

bex j88

Hi beautiful people

I've not been on here for a while and just in a short time a few of you have emailed me to see how I was! It's such a lovely community on here! :) xx

I've got my date booked- yippee!!!

Saturday 4 May at st Richards in Chichester... 7 days Pre op on the milk diet- so needless to say I'm quite wrongly gorging on everything like the man off "man vs food" at the moment... :-/

This is why I'm having WLS lol!!
Is anyone else being banded at at Richards on 4 may?
Would love to hear from you!

Much love
Bex xx

Congrats!! :) 20 days before mine :)

Good luck, am looking forward to hearing about your journey :) x

No I'm going to the Luton & Dunstable hospital x

No I'm going to the Luton & Dunstable hospital x

I just realised by your name that you couldn't be at Richards as remembered they don't do sleeves!

Oh well- we shall both be skinny Minnie's, or well on our way, before the summers over!
I say this with some confidence - considering it hasn't even started yet lol x

Lol! I really hope so :) Skinny Minnie's here we come....! :)

Woohoo! May the 4th be with you :D lol sorry, good luck :) x

from me phone :D

May 4th is my 1st surgiversary! Bypass though. Good luck!

Iv got guy slater I'm in on the 11th of may I remember you too i needed to be on chris prints list by the seems of things lol x

Iv got guy slater I'm in on the 11th of may I remember you too i needed to be on chris prints list by the seems of things lol x

Oh only a week apart then! Eek!!

Why do you need to be on chris Pring list? Is there a difference? X

Hi I'm being banded at Dolan Park on 23rd April with Dr Li. Have you started pre op diet yet I'm just having my oxo drink tea - don't know how I'm gonna cope only first day!! Good luck. Lisa

i started mine last Thursday as no one told me i needed to do 14 day low cal diet then 7 day milk diet. plus i gained a few more pounds. but am so bored already. but like anything, if u cant have it u want it more. even had a session of hupnotherapy to help me cope

i started mine last Thursday as no one told me i needed to do 14 day low cal diet then 7 day milk diet. plus i gained a few more pounds. but am so bored already. but like anything, if u cant have it u want it more. even had a session of hupnotherapy to help me cope

What have you been eating I've not been able to have all the calories only on about 850 now & just got evening drink to have?? How much weight have you lost since Thursday? Well done you've come this far that's an achievement!
Lisa x

What have you been eating I've not been able to have all the calories only on about 850 now & just got evening drink to have?? How much weight have you lost since Thursday? Well done you've come this far that's an achievement!
Lisa x

usually have a milky coffee in the morning, mishake mid morning, yogurt for lunch, usually forget about mid afternoon so end up with yogurt and milky coffee for tea. still have to have my bovril and milkshake to have. basically what THG handbook says

Back