• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery day is here :) im admitted :)

Hollie22

Surgery today with Mr Richardson at Dolan Park. I'm very nervous 4th on the list I think! There is also a sheep baaaaing loudly outside lol officially going to be banded by the end of today :) xxx

Good luck hun!!

Excellent, shuffling over to make room on the bench xx

Thank you :) my paper undies are tiny! There like size 10-12! When the nurse comes going to have to tell her I need big ones haha xx

Surgery today with Mr Richardson at Dolan Park. I'm very nervous 4th on the list I think! There is also a sheep baaaaing loudly outside lol officially going to be banded by the end of today :) xxx

Hi please let me know how it all goes I have me Richardson on the 30th of July good luck xx

Hello been thinking of you today, hoping you are all banded and in recovery x

I'm still waiting :/ xx

Hope you have now had your op and recovering. That wait is absolutely awful isnt it. I went in to my hospital at 5.30am I was told to get there at 6am. I didnt go to theatre until 3.30 pm it made things worse because I was terrified. Wishing you a speedy recovery x

Hey guys I'm out. I have a 10ml band with 4 mls in. Feel like h gave been stabbed 20 times in the stomach and gas pain is terrible but feeling happy xx

Hey guys I'm out. I have a 10ml band with 4 mls in. Feel like h gave been stabbed 20 times in the stomach and gas pain is terrible but feeling happy xx

Congratulations! Hope you have a speedy recovery xx

I'm glad it went well, are you in overnight xx

I am indeed. Had a problem with drowsyness and gave terribe gas pain! Nurses here are wonderful especially Susan xx

I am indeed. Had a problem with drowsyness and gave terribe gas pain! Nurses here are wonderful especially Susan xx

Awwwwww I am sue it will pass. I will look out for Susan on Tuesday xx

Back