• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgiversary!

Shiraz

Hi all.....not sure if this is the right place but just wanted to share that 12 months ago today I had my gastric bypass and I was totally terrified!! I can't believe it was a year ago already ..... it's been a wild ride & I've had lots of complications including 2 further hospital admissions but I honestly wouldn't change any of it. It is the best decision I have ever made :)
I began my pre-op diet at 23st 3lbs, the day of my surgery I was 21st 10lbs and today I am 9st 10lbs. I have gone from a size 28 to a size 8-10 and I couldn't be happier :)
All you lovely people have helped me as reading this forum has provided me with advice on the practical stuff and reading about your own journeys has been a source of inspiration.....thank you!! :)

Congratulations what a fantastic result in a year x

Happy surgerversary hun and well done on what is a fantastic achievement despite the hurdles
:party0019:

Thanks everyone :) It is a lot to lose but some of that is down to the complications I continue to have but are hopefully getting sorted. We all do well when we decide to go through with this .... definitely not the easy way but definitely worth it. Thanks again :) x

Well done. You have done incredibly well. Fantastic job, be great to see some pictures :) x

Back