• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tesco selling HARTLEY`S N.A.S JELLY FOR 25P EACH!

los in it

SGN2594.jpg

Just come back from my local mini Tesco and they were selling Hartley`s n.a.s. jelly for 25p each down from 50p ! bargain so thought I should share with those about to/on / or just like jelly ! the use my dates are till march 2015 so you could buy a few and put them in the fridge or cupboard

Thanks for the tip, I've stocked up although looking at any food on day 6 of the pre-op diet is hard work!

ive brought loads ,but don't know when im having my op yet.....wishful thinking maybe ?
still like jelly anyway! use by date is march 2015 so fingers x im done and on the other side by then

I have the 'summer fridge' packed full of them now. Two weeks until surgery.

Picked up some of the bigger 175g pots in Asda for 50p each this week, but I noticed on another aisle they were selling the smaller 115g ones for 25p also. Gram for gram the smaller pots are better value but I couldn't be bothered to walk back and swap them!

The strawberry ones really hit the spot when you fancy something sweet and all for only 10 calories.

Back