• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thank you!

Cuppacocoa

wants the sunshine back!
Hi guys,

I'm 8 days post op and the past week has been, well, not the easiest. But I wanted to share with you, that...today...I feel.........

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no pain, no soreness, my fluids are up, my weight is down, my mood is high, my hubby and kiddies are just the best on earth and I have everything to live for.

Thank you all so very much for being SO supportive and helpful, not only over the past week but in the weeks leading up to surgery. I couldn't have done it without you. And to those of you yet to have the op, with the fantastic people on Mini's you will never be far from all the help, support and encouragement you need.

Thank you everyone xx :gen126::thankyou::gen126::flowers::gen126:

Cuppa xxx :D:D:D:D

Fantastic to see your smiling Cuppa. I read your whole diary thread the other day and loved reading your ups and downs and its fantastic your now on a big big big up on your way down down down with your weight :) Keep smiling and losing lots :) xxx

Good to see you better today i hope i dont suffer as much my ops tomorrow.

great post Cuppa. Glad you are feeling so good, and I have news for you... its only going to get better xx

Cuppa, Hiya I'm glad your feeling positive and feeling fantastic, keep up the good work x x:)

What a lovely post, I'm sure all of your friends on here know just how much you appreciate their support.

Fantastic news that you've had your surgery & it all went well, bet you're over the moon.

Looking forward to hearing your weekly weight loss - you'll be skinny before you know it!!

xx

hi cuppa. I wanted to thank you, too, actually for posting your downs as well as ups. I too have had bypass on 10th november (as you know cos you answered my post) and have struggled too. I will read your blog when i have written mine i think just to check out similarities lol! Keep up the good work and i hope to feel as good as you soon :)

Last edited:
That is great to hear! It is so lovely to see such positive posts around and I am so happy for you that you are feeling this way. I feel the same way at the moment, extremely optimistic and happy :). Great!

It's great your feeling so well, and such an inspiration to others that are waiting for the opp.

Long may it continue and well done on a fantastic loss already.

Jeanx

Hi cuppa, that's great news I must admit I am over the worse of things now and feeling so fantastic it is unreal I had my down time and was a bit scared I had done the wrong thing but now i see there was nothing to worry about what so ever i have so totaly done the right thing and am now sitting back relaxing healing and looking forward to the new slim me. Life has now begun woo hooooooo xxxxx

Cuppa, I would also like to thank you. You have been a fantastic catalyst to many of us, keeping our spirits up, offering help and advice, even when you were not so well yourself.

You had a bit of a diversion on your journey but I am so pleased that you are feeling so good now. We can now all support each other with the next stages of our new lives.

Thank you,
John xx

I am so thrilled for you!

Just a quickie to say I am so happy that you are doing well and are so happy and in such a good place, you deserve it xxx
Steph xx

So glad you're feeling well now hun, it does get better n better as time goes on:D;)

so glad to hear your feeling better hun as said in one of earlier posts it gets easier, well done :)
Sharon

Back