• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THATS ME SORTED

lynz g

Heading out on 11 November to Martin hruby all booked can't wait to start loosing? Anyone else going this time? ?? So happy! !!! X

well done lynz a girl after my own heart make the decision then just go for it no hanging around lol.

Yip can't wait. Everyone's weightloss stories have made my mind up can't wait to join in xxxx

Great news I can see your sooooo excited, next year your going to be a skinny Minnie xx

Thanks caree can't imagine being skinny so hope it happens. I find it hard to think it's going to work!!! X

oh hune sooooo know how you feel booked by slot with dr h a few months ago, but have to save up for my op in jan, wish it was now. i was like you once i had made my mind up that was it. am a bit nervous but mainly excited. i think that chatting to all the lovely folk on here that have done so well, makes you less nervous about the whole process.good luck hune keep us all posted.

Back