• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the 6 month challenge !

How's everyone doing?

Well I have to admit at being amazed.

As of today I'm 1lb short of my target of 14st 7lbs.

These weeks of 4 or 5lb loses have me in a little shock to be honest. It will settle down to around the 2lb a week I know, but in the meanwhile...

Wheee! 7.75 lbs off this week - no idea what I've done differently apart from maybe had a couple of extra snacks!

That puts me in the 21s!!!!! 21 7.75 to be exact - how cool is that!!

Well done you. Sometimes it does the body good to have that bit extra :D x

Well I have to admit at being amazed.

As of today I'm 1lb short of my target of 14st 7lbs.

These weeks of 4 or 5lb loses have me in a little shock to be honest. It will settle down to around the 2lb a week I know, but in the meanwhile...
Well done. Good to be realistic as well as to have mini goals to beat ... Carry on the good work :)

I've got 5 lbs to go.. Lost 9 so far... Happy happy :) x hope everyone is doing ok too

Wow, as I said last week these 4, 5 and even 7lb loses have taken me by surprise - and today I have past my goal for this challenge by 3lb. Such a good feeling too.

Mmmm, I think I will give myself a mini challenge as there are still 4 weeks to go before the 9th September... So

SW 14st 4lbs GW 13st 10lbs - to be in the thirteens again...

Last edited:
Muttley1900 said:
Wow, as I said last week these 4, 5 and even 7lb loses have taken me by surprise - and today I have past my goal for this challenge by 3lb. Such a good feeling too.

Mmmm, I think I will give myself a mini challenge as there are still 4 weeks to go before the 9th September... So

SW 14st 4lbs GW 13st 10lbs - to be in the thirteens again...

Good for u!, :)

I still have another stone to lose to meet my goal . Too ambitious I think

Better week. have nowlost 9lbs since the start of the challenge putting me at 13st 8lbs. Finally broke out of the 14s - seems like its taken me a lifetime. maybe a stone loss is within reach.

I've just realised I'm only 5lbs from goal. So excited. It's my birthday in September so really excited about getting off as much as possible by then :) Good luck everyone, keep going :)

Sounds like everyone is doing great :) I've got 6lb to lose there is still 3 and a bit weeks so I might just scrap it, my losses have really slowed down now but I'm happy all the same :) :)

woohoo ive already reached my goal xx

Fantastic , well done Tracey

pandora said:
I still have another stone to lose to meet my goal . Too ambitious I think

Pandora your doing great and 6 month challenge is a little of yet!! Good luck and well done do t be so hard on yourself xxx

melissa76 said:
Pandora your doing great and 6 month challenge is a little of yet!! Good luck and well done do t be so hard on yourself xxx

I'm not being hard , I'm pleased with my weight loss , hell I'm only a few lbs short of 7 stone off . I'm just commenting that maybe expecting 2 st off in 9 weeks was a tough aim :)
Well done everyone , keep at it xx

safc_chick said:
Can u add me pls.
Start weight 12.9, Goal weight 11.13

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

I reached my target today x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Woo hoo , well done x

Yay! I reached my goal today. Actually a pound under it. Very happy with that. It's my birthday on the 12th of September so now I'm setting myself a mini challenge of getting to a loss of 6 stone for it. 5lb to go. Wish me luck :) hope everyone else is doing well too :) x

Well last week I hit six months post op. I dont think I'd reach my six month goal till the end of september as Ive had a bad 2 weeks in the Uk- eating choc- drinking alcohol and and not usual amount of exercise. I've been quite good today so I'm back on track- so right now my weight is 111.2 kg if I'm 110kg by september I will be well chuffed :)

Back