• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the 6 month challenge !

Well done hope :)
I still have 9lb to go , not gonna happen lol

Keep going ladies! Any loss is great :) by my calculations u have lost over a stone since the start of this challenge pandora which is fantastic!! :) x

Well done Hope , thought you had been told not to lose any more though x

pandora said:
Well done Hope , thought you had been told not to lose any more though x

I was but it's only 1lb I did tell my surgeon my aim is to be 10 stone so I think as long as I stay where I am I shouldn't get wrong lol x

good for you hunni , now here's to maintainance :D

I hit my target today!!!! 12.9 lost 49lbs since may!!! Happy happy joy joy!!! Whoop eeeek. :) omg I could jump though hoops!!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Fantastic , well done :)

Happy surgiversary!!!! I'm 6 pounds off after a 2 month stall, but lost 6 in the last 2 weeks, hope you reached your target x

Well the day has arrived & as predicted I didn't make target . By yesterday weigh in I was 1.4lbs off target , unfortunately by todays it'd 4 lb off :'( ..... I suspect that could be due to going to a friends yesterday , her fella cooked for us , a very delish sweet potato curry , but no protein just pure carbs .

Well the day has arrived & as predicted I didn't make target . By yesterday weigh in I was 1.4lbs off target , unfortunately by todays it'd 4 lb off :'( ..... I suspect that could be due to going to a friends yesterday , her fella cooked for us , a very delish sweet potato curry , but no protein just pure carbs .

And a meal like that will have lots of liquids in in, so you've not gained 2 to 3lb of weight with one meal' as you know the extra will go within a day or two.

But! Well done you to have lost 24lbs in 9 weeks! A fantastic achievement especially as you are 6 months post surgery.

Firstly, thank you Pandora for setting this 6 months challenge - it was fun tracking the scales for these last 9 weeks and reading about so many of the others successes.

Well have weighed in this morning as is part of my Sunday morning ritual these days and am now down to 13st 5lbs (187lbs) from an original start point of 16st 1lbs with an original goal of 14st 7lbs.

I had completely miscalculated how much I would expect to lose each week - my mind tells me 2lb a week is just possible, so never thought I would have such losses each week.

Thanks again and well done everyone else who took part.

Well done to all who've managed to hit their goal. I didn't hit my 1st target & my weight now stands at 13st 1lb - 3lbs off the mark. I've been away from home for 3 weeks so no time in the gym which probably has a lot to do with why i've stalled. Still happy about the weight i've shed & grateful to Pandora for the challenge as it helped to focus the mind even when food choices were limited.

Target was 12st 9lbs.... Achieved 12st 7lbs..... :) major happy.. Well done to all .. Onto the next challenge??

Back