• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Chelsfield Meeting

Kizzy70

Hi Guys

Was thinking of attending the next meeting and was wondering of anyone knew when the next one was. I think it might be this week.

Would it be suitable for me to attend???? I am on the waiting list at the PRU under Mr El-Hasani, and may have to wait another 6 months or so for my op (dont want to be jumping the gun on going to meetings).

Is anyone else going to be going from here, as if I do go it would be great to see a friendly face!!

Thank you all so much for your support

Kim XX

It's a mixed group of very pre op, post and anyone wanting to learn more. I have been and I only just got referred. I am gonna try to go this week. Mr EH is coming apparently.

It's a mixed group of very pre op, post and anyone wanting to learn more. I have been and I only just got referred. I am gonna try to go this week. Mr EH is coming apparently.

Thank you

Do you know what time it starts?

It's 6 til 8 on Friday the 13th , it's going to be my 1 st time so would be good to meet some of you girls

Kate x

Hi Sophie,

Its for everyone who has had or thinking of any type of weightloss surgery.

Lots of people have had bands or bypass.

I went their before I'd had any surgery and everyone is very helpful with lots of experiences to learn from.

Hope to see you there

Lisa

It's 6 til 8 on Friday the 13th , it's going to be my 1 st time so would be good to meet some of you girls

Kate x

Look out for me I'll b the large lady with the red hair!!! lol x

Will do :) xx
I'll be the large lady with dark brown hair lol ,but I think there might be more than one though!!!

I had my surgery at this hospital, I'd love to go to a support group- but can't make this Friday! Anyone know when the next one is? Or if not, if you could keep me posted that'd be fab! Xxx

Back