• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op the third....

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
So as I start my pre op diet tomorrow, ready for my sleeve op on 15th, I thought I would start a pre op dairy! This is my third time on the pre op diet, first was for my band, second band removal.

Today is my last day of 'eating' for some time, so I am saying goodbye to some favourites. My last meal will be a chinese takeaway later tonight.

I feel ready for this and committed to sticking to it 100% as I did the other two times.

I will be using a VLCD (KeeDiet) for the two weeks, which will be around 600 calories and four shakes/soups a day. Im off work until next Tuesday so I'll be well on my way by then.

Wish me luck! :eatdrink023:

Good luck !
Looking forward to reading your diary :)
Mindy
Xxxx

Good luck to you!

Thank you everyone!

Chinese eaten BUT as is the way with me (even with no band) I couln't even eat half of my kung po chicken with rice. Having a nice glass or two of red wine now and an early night as we're off to the seaside for the day tomorrow!!!

Living in Coventry we're officially the furthest city from the sea and the Norfolk coast is (just) the closest at 129 miles. My shakes and water will be coming with me :p

Good luck with day 1 and enjoy the seaside :)

Your doing so well Mazza ! Good luck tomorrow
Xxx

Me too nightie though not PJ's started LSD 7 days ago not hungry but
Very tired and to be honest a little bit tearful is that usual?

Me too nightie though not PJ's started LSD 7 days ago not hungry but
Very tired and to be honest a little bit tearful is that usual?
Have to say a set of pj may be better in terms of when the doctors do a check on you post op,just have to pull pj bottom down than pulling a nightie up

Being emotional is very common .. I have no idea why .. Maybe. It's a total relief because something is finally happening to help with weight loss after all these years .. It's an emotional path ...
Xxxx

Buying new nightwear seems to be a theme. One I followed as I also bought myself some new pjs last week. :D

Lol I got new slippers, very sexy (NOT) nighties and a new dressing gown for my hospital stay. I went for nighties so I didn't have a waist band rubbing on my stomach. Plus I was catheterised after surgery and then again because I went in to urinary retention so they'd have taken my bottoms off anyway. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable :)
It sounds like you're doing really well with the LRD too. Not too long now! X

Back