• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op the third....

LittleMissNom

Good luck mezza. Oh yeah, we in on the same day! I haven't finalised my hospital list yet and need to get shopping too for nice pj's or nightie with shorts maybe. And to make sure I have everything for after too. Yikes it's coming round fast!

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
I too am feeling a bit emotional but mine is manifesting as ANGER! grrrr, I'm cross about everything and at everybody.

How very dare people eat and expect me cook for them lol

Here's my new pj's. I don't really wear nighties, being 5ft 10 they are always way too short........

asda.scene7.com.jpg

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck mezza. Oh yeah, we in on the same day! I haven't finalised my hospital list yet and need to get shopping too for nice pj's or nightie with shorts maybe. And to make sure I have everything for after too. Yikes it's coming round fast!

Thank you and to you too!

Isn't it just, this time next week hopefully I'll be done and dusted. I have to be there for 7.30 am x

LittleMissNom

Luckily I don't have to be there till 11, op around 1pm... takes 90 min!!!! Yikes! I really need to get my stuff organised!!!

Turps

Your new pjs are fabulous!

SAM55

Good luck! Sounds like you are doing great :) I'm a PJ fan, and went for the shortie type because of the heat, not that I got to wear them much as spent most of time in a gown. :( Lesson learnt though was the top needed to be really baggy so it didn't rub on the wounds. Ended up wearing the t-shirt I had come in and the one I had brought to go home in.