• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the future is uncertain

sleeve

Hi all i was given a liver shrinking diet the target to get down to 153-150 im currently on 151.1
i was on 157.5 four weeks ago im on the milk diet and 3 pints a day and two yogs.

i treated my self to a chicken wrap from the chippy its a well done wrap but i forgot three mins before i was bunged up :cry: and taken some laxative.
Im paying the price now just wondering would it effect my liver i mean the meat ????:17729::17729:

okay this might sound strange or ether stupid in many eyes but what if.
okay im 32 years old i have 40 years left on this earth so my concern is that will i be able to afford the vitamins and minerals supplements now until i die.
I know its a bleak question.

also when cold war kicked of with heighten tensions with the east vs the west as i usto be in the army i was all was trained in readiness sounds stupid its true.

now what if something does kick off and the world becomes a different place than it is today where am i surpost to get these vitamins supplements.

also what if there a massive drought and the government distribute packages.

well my target befor i see the surgon was 152/153
but the goal last year was 140.
there going to phone me up monday and give me the rest of the details becouse i lost a stone now and i want to losse more

Are you talking kilos rather than pounds? It's just your profile has your weight in pounds making you 11st. At first I was really worried!

I get all my scripts off the doctor, I have the pre-paid card it costs £105 which is split over 10 months I have found it to work out much cheaper as I usually have 3-4 scripts a year which are non WLS related, as for the war welllllllllll........... if that happens I think getting vitamins would be the lease of our problems!

I get my adcal d vit b12 on script however my GP doesn't supply multi vitamins and minerals and i have to buy those. I look around for the best of deals around usually. More often than not its the buy two get a third one free that usually comes up tops. As for a major disaster happening I'm with butterfly in that my vitamin routine will be shot to pieces anyway and the last thing I will be thinking about!

I take the vitamins because as we are told we can no longer get the full amount we all need for strong bones and teeth but we all I guess do as much as we can to get what we need from fruit veg protein rich foods

When I was doing my tier 3 and needed them I would bulk buy from the supermarket, they always seemed to have a deal on.

In a war situation actually we'd become one of the most useful people to be friends with as everything would become rationed and we wouldn't need our whole ration!!

Everyone else would be bulk buying bread and rice etc...we'd be after the vitamins, danio and protein shakes. Lmao ?

Russian for vitamins >

витамины
vitaminy

Might come in handy ;)

Seriously you are probably more likely to get struck by lightening.

No harm in buiding that bunker though :D

I say live for today as sometimes tomorrow never comes....cease the day......sometimes the closer to surgery we get our brains finds a way to put obstacles in our way lol push thru them and start living !!! come on in the waters warm :) x x x

The money you'll save on eating less food will more than compensate for the amount on vitamins! I always get my chosen brand on 3 for 2 (either at Tesco or Boots). In Boots currently my Sanatogen 1 a day costs £11.79 per tub which lasts for 90 days. So with the 3 for 2 this works out at 8pence per day. I save way more than that just on my daily breakfast.

I say live for today as sometimes tomorrow never comes....cease the day......sometimes the closer to surgery we get our brains finds a way to put obstacles in our way lol push thru them and start living !!! come on in the waters warm :) x x x

Sorry I really did try and hold it in until I got out of the water but I just couldn't :wave_cry:

Russian for vitamins >

витамины
vitaminy

Might come in handy ;)

Seriously you are probably more likely to get struck by lightening.

No harm in buiding that bunker though :D

:rotflmao: Omg ...I'm cleaning my iPad off as I type this ...I doubt if I will get the coffee stains off the cover though

Hehe :D

haha I know its strange and people might say its a crazy question :fear:
but who knows what might happen all i know is that most people have enough vitamins stored in there bodys to last at least 7 weeks before going blind and then eventualy organ failer.

so basically the survival rate between a person who hasn't had a sleeve or a RNY would be grater because he is able to digest food and vitamins and nutrients they need than a person who's had the sleeve or the RNY as its take longer to absorbed.

cant you tell bear grills :D lol

There's usually a fairly long date on vitamins so if you stockpile a year's supply now and make sure you use your oldest stock first as you wouldn't want to be taking out of date vitamins if the end of the world was nigh as you might make yourself Ill.

Last edited:
Bliiiiimmmmmeyyyyyy :))

As soon as my husband is home I'm sending out into the garden to start digging the bunker :)

Only dilemma is, we live next to a WW2 airfield and 3 bombs have been found on my estate in the last 15 years. Do we risk digging the shelter in case we find a present from the man with the 'tash??

:rotflmao: @ jemima

Back