• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the future is uncertain

been lied to

they should have told me the truth, lies lies lies they said that they wanted to see if i stuck with the livershinking diet and then once that has happend ill get my date. witch was all a dam lie:mad::mad::confused:

then i phoned up monday they said that they just wanted me on to see if i lost weight and not to have the appoinment to have the surgery then my van broke down and need on my smart phone not happy day so i went forget this for a lark and just went to the pub and got a bad hang over :cry::cool:
it cant get more worse this accept when they tell me thursday im not having the operation oh then then when i buyt my stuff for after the surgery becouse they went mad at me becouse i havent been booked a date for surgery i just feel like telling them to GO and ************.

sorry but i feel like iv just been lied to and i got my bmi down from 55 to 48

Have you had the op as you are maintaining and for a male 157 isn't a very high weight

iv had no operation, iv been constantly the same weight untill i started this liquid diet iv eaten a small childs bowel of food all last year i dont drink that much when i mean that much i can buy a pack of 24 and it lasts me months.
i cut out suger out of all my diet cut out everything for the last 4 weeks and down to my goal weight.
then she phones up oh we only put you on it to see if your lossing weight and you wont get a date for the surgery.
so iv just been lied to

I can understand your frustrations everyone has ups and downs but being lied to is very bad
You need to calm down and contact them asking for there reasons and contacting the patient Liason team or people who deal with the situation
Stay calm it gets you further even tho you are boiling up inside
When you find there reasons you can then act on them to get your goal
If all fails contact your mp or your gp if you get no support or help let me know will get you a few other contacts that may help each area is different
Good luck
Mark

Back