• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The last stone

happy days

Hi guys Iam still trying to get this last stone off. Any ideas ??? I've tried 5 day pouch test and iam going to gym 3 times a week for 2 hrs a time but the scales are not moving. To be fair to myself I probs have a stone in loose skin but that ain't going anywhere until my skin tin is full to fund the op. Iam a size 14-16 and weigh 12.10 so still overweight :(

Your body might of reached its limit. I mean you are only supposed to loose 80% excess weight anyway.

sometimes shocking your body with totally different exercise works. Something you are totally not used to. Also a different diet can help, good luck mate xxx

I have about 9 lbs to get to 'normal' bmi which is what the team said they would be happy with. The last four pounds have taken me for ever.

What I have found helped me was to keep a note of everything I eat and check not too many slider foods, ice cream, crisps etc were being eaten. Not that I ever ate much only now and again, but cutting those out and also changing the type of exercise seems to have helped.

I also did the five day pouch test to get the restriction back in the hope that would help.

I am just accepting that this last bit is going to take a lot longer than the rest. So long as I know I am eating correctly and doing my bit then I am trusting that eventually I will get there.

I was like that so upped my exercise to a religious 20mins daily (yes 7 days) versus 3x weekly and also increased running speed.
Foodwise, I joined weightwatchers and 3 weeks in ive lost 8lb and heading for another good week.
I think the change in eating habit etc has just shocked my body a little and woke it up!

Thanks everyone, will try and change gym routine and see what happens. Maybe if iam honest some of them old foods have slid in more than they should.

I'm pre-op so can't really help but a change of diet and being very strict plus a change and increase in exercise sounds like a good approach.

You've done gr8 with your weight loss so far - best of luck x

Back