• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The last three stone

Ooo don't how I missed these! Brilliant! How thin and happy do you look?! Love it. Great to see you doing things we once could only have dreamed of. Although I'm scared of heights so I'll have to find something equally exciting for when I'm your size! Lol

So many things I want to do! It was lots of fun.

Failing to get back on track post holiday. Been very busy at work so not really focussing. Maintaining at 12 stone though so that gives me hope for the maintenance phase.

I wouldn't worry too much Victoria, the rest has probably done you good. As long as you are happy and not gaining, the loss will start again when you're ready. How much more do you want to lose? Xx

I wouldn't worry too much Victoria, the rest has probably done you good. As long as you are happy and not gaining, the loss will start again when you're ready. How much more do you want to lose? Xx

Yes you're right, just wish I could focus! I want to lose another 2 stone ideally.

Yes you're right, just wish I could focus! I want to lose another 2 stone ideally.

Really looking at your pictures you look lovely and healthy too...do you want or have to loose another 2 stone to target??

Really looking at your pictures you look lovely and healthy too...do you want or have to loose another 2 stone to target??

I'm still over weight so it's need to really.

How are things going Victoria? Not heard from you for a while. Hope all is well x

Hey! *waves*. I'm good, just really busy at work and play. Struggling to focus on weight loss so trying to maintain and restart in jan! How you doing? X

Hey! *waves*. I'm good, just really busy at work and play. Struggling to focus on weight loss so trying to maintain and restart in jan! How you doing? X
Lovely to hear from you and glad you are good. Work :( play :). Maintaining is good. You've done so brilliantly anyway so just enjoy Xmas and like you say, refocus if you need to in jan. I'm good too thanks. Most weeks I seem to stay the same then I'll suddenly get a loss. I'm not worried though as it's all going in the right direction, albeit a lot slower now. I'm off work for 2 weeks at christmas and I intend to try a bit of everything even if it's a nibble here and there! Take care and keep in touch xx

Merry Christmas, Victoria.
Haven't read from you in a while. Hope that you are well and just busy with your Christmas cooking.
snowybridgebymindy-blank.gif

Hi Bally. Happy new year. Lost the plot a bit after my hols. Haven't put any weight on bit couldn't focus on losing with all the food around.

Back on it today and really pleased to feel back in control.

How are you lovely ladies doing? Xx

Nice to read you, Victoria!
After the festivities it will be easier to get back on track...I hope ;-)
Had an ice-cream this afternoon and that is definitely not on my guidelines. lol

Nice to read you, Victoria!
After the festivities it will be easier to get back on track...I hope ;-)
Had an ice-cream this afternoon and that is definitely not on my guidelines. lol

Oh it is because I've eaten whatever I've wanted so not felt deprived at all!

Did you do your sales shopping?

Hi guys i am new and am going for gastroectomy thingy tomorrow. I have put on a couple of pound over christmas. Could this delay my process?

thanks x

Hi guys i am new and am going for gastroectomy thingy tomorrow. I have put on a couple of pound over christmas. Could this delay my process?

thanks x

Did you have a pre op diet to follow? Are you NHS or private? Do you mean a sleeve?

Christmas party photo

Attachments

• image-4197483848.jpg
    image-4197483848.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 76
Back