• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The last three stone

Victoria you are stunning! Xx

I started online and will be in London on the 18th so will do some more.
Being able to buy from any (cheap) shop is a fantastic feeling, isn't it?
How did your shopping go?

I have bought loads, all size 14. My bank account isn't happy! I can't help it though. It's also the season for longer sleeves so I'm trying to stock up to hide my bingo wings!

You look amazing lovely. Well done.

Heyyy I'm good thanks - I've also gained over the holidays - 4lbs but I think now that I'm back on track and there is no Choc or cake in my house..it should go quickly! And I haven't had time to do sale shopping yet booo but now kids back at school so if you have left me any size 14's that would be great- otherwise I have to get into a 12

Wow looking fabulous xx

Heyyy I'm good thanks - I've also gained over the holidays - 4lbs but I think now that I'm back on track and there is no Choc or cake in my house..it should go quickly! And I haven't had time to do sale shopping yet booo but now kids back at school so if you have left me any size 14's that would be great- otherwise I have to get into a 12??

I'm sure it'll fly off! Get out there and get shopping :)

Had to chuckle today. Had my final check up at the hospital and when I walked in the surgeon asked if I was in the right clinic. Ha ha. He reckons if I get my BMI down to 28 and maintain for a year ill get my plastics. We'll see!

Thank you NHS for my amazing surgery.

Had to chuckle today. Had my final check up at the hospital and when I walked in the surgeon asked if I was in the right clinic. Ha ha. He reckons if I get my BMI down to 28 and maintain for a year ill get my plastics. We'll see! Thank you NHS for my amazing surgery.

Hehe, what a fab feeling, well done! Fingers crossed on the plastics, that would be fab if you can get it with the NHS x

Hehe, what a fab feeling, well done! Fingers crossed on the plastics, that would be fab if you can get it with the NHS x

I know! I shan't hold my breath mind :)

Back