• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The last three stone

tealovingsleever

I started this journey on 30 June 2012 at 22 stone. My goal is to get to 10 stone.

Today I weighed in at 12 stone 12. It will shortly be at my surgiversay on 14.07.2013.

This thread is going to cover my last 3 stone to see how near to my goal I can get.

I am currently sticking to about 1200 - 1500 kcals a day. I do at least 5 1 hour classes at the gym a week.

Loving seeing those 12's on the scale. Not far away from moving in to the overweight BMI rather than obese which is a huge milestone for me :)

Last edited:
Here's my latest photo comparison. The one on the right was for work but is my most recent pic.

Just noticed the date is wrong on the left one. Doh!

Attachments

• image-2758278169.jpg
    image-2758278169.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 585
Last edited:
Amazing transformation I love your pics! May I ask a question have you found your skin has been ok especially arms and legs? They are the areas Im worried about the most.

Amazing transformation I love your pics! May I ask a question have you found your skin has been ok especially arms and legs? They are the areas Im worried about the most.

My arms are awful. There's a thread somewhere with a pic. Tops of thighs are saggy but not my main concern. Would still do this again in a heartbeat!!

Ohhhhh wow wow & wow ... You look absolutely gorgeous! Well done you xx

You look great Victoria, well done .. :)
I know what you mean about moving to bmi of 29 or lower, i cant wait till i am overweight :p..

Nicky xx

We have simple dreams don't we Nicky :)

Thanks Bally. You girls are too nice :)

wow you look fab

You look really happy Victoria and you look gorgeous well done :)

John. NHS Sleeve Gastrectomy 13/05/13, Consultant Mr Samir. Life is a game of inches. Al Pacino

Back