• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The last three stone

Today I'm going to Thorpe Park. No stress about fitting in rides or getting the harnesses down :)

Have fun!! I went to Disneyland Paris in September with my girls and loved that I fitted in all the rides without any squeezing! Was mortified for one poor mum who was asked to get off a ride as she didn't fit!

Have fun!! I went to Disneyland Paris in September with my girls and loved that I fitted in all the rides without any squeezing! Was mortified for one poor mum who was asked to get off a ride as she didn't fit!

Gosh how embarrassing. I noticed some rides had bigger seats.

Aww I'm jealous! Haven't been to Thorpe park in ages and def feel ready to slip into stealth and saw without the bar squashing me so tight I can't breathe! I'm waiting for my daughter to reach 1.4 metres so I can drag her along- she's so close lol!!

Aww I'm jealous! Haven't been to Thorpe park in ages and def feel ready to slip into stealth and saw without the bar squashing me so tight I can't breathe! I'm waiting for my daughter to reach 1.4 metres so I can drag her along- she's so close lol!!

I didn't like Stealth. My fave was Swarm and Nemesis inferno :)

Screaming!

Attachments

• image-2570176638.jpg
    image-2570176638.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 88
Bravoooo!
It's a wonderful sensation, isn't it?

This morning my weight is under 77kg. and I'm over the moon! Only 12 kg. to target!

Woop woop yay well done!! Won't be long!

Yyyyaayyy it looks like you had a brilliant day :D

Swarm

Attachments

• image-3199067658.jpg
    image-3199067658.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 64
At the beginning of the day

Attachments

• image-852724766.jpg
    image-852724766.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 123
And my particular fave ha ha

Attachments

• image-4005600430.jpg
    image-4005600430.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 104
Ooo don't how I missed these! Brilliant! How thin and happy do you look?! Love it. Great to see you doing things we once could only have dreamed of. Although I'm scared of heights so I'll have to find something equally exciting for when I'm your size! Lol

you looking amazing well done keep on counting down !

Back