• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The nerves are starting to kick in.......

Hi Donna
Good luck on the pre op diet it will all be worth it
Im on day 6 and get banded on Tue
Guess what I joined Weight Watchers on Sunday night and started my pre op diet on Monday and got weighed this morning at Weight watchers as cant make sun and have lost 11 lbs - Not bad for 5 full days
Ive been to the gym and out cycling a lot so quite excited

Cheers

James

Thanks again everyone..............all my friends have gone out tonight for a meal as they are celebrating a birthday......I declined the invitation!!!!!!
James that is brilliant.....really fantastic and a huge inspiration. Wishing you lots of luck for tuesday x

Keep going onwards, dito what's been said. Also you could try lavender oil put on your wrists helps with headaches and stress. Patchouli oil is good for helping ward off hunger pangs put in burner with bit of water.

Ali

keep going hun i do think the milk diet gets easyer after the first few days i added sugar free rasberry crusha to my milk which made it yummy i also had my sugar free jelly in the evening gave me something to look forward to lol but it will def be worth it especially when you know how much weight drops off pre op!! keep strong xxx

good luck my advice is to go visiting friends / relatives of an evening im on day 13 and getting a bypass tomorrow. I struggled first few days due to the dreaded late night boredom so instead ive been out everynight and straight to bed when i get in. everyone has been excellent and supportive also caught up on all the gossip lol

Keep it up chucks it will all be worth it. Good luck.

Week one of pre op diet....check!!

Well that week sure did fly by. It hasn't been that bad actually and stepping on the scales this morning and seeing 18 lbs gone sure made it all worthwhile :party0011:.
So just one more week to go and it's band day .....woo hooooooo lol

flippin eck!! 18lb???

Blimey Donna. You have done brilliantly. There will be nothing left of you when you have the op at this rate lol

thanks Sam........I couldn't believe it. I had to get off and back on again to make sure I wasn't seeing things!!!!! My friend just told me to stay on milk and yogurt and pocket the £6000 ........lol

thanks Sam........I couldn't believe it. I had to get off and back on again to make sure I wasn't seeing things!!!!! My friend just told me to stay on milk and yogurt and pocket the £6000 ........lol

:rotflmao: Not a bad idea... if only it were that simple though huh!

Hi Donna

Great result with the pre op diet keep it up
I cant beleived how fast it has all gone and now i'm on the other side and banded
You'll be joining us soon

Cheers

James

wow 18lb!! fab news!! well done, and good luck for ur op x

wow 18lb is fantastic, good luck with the coming week

great well done

fantastic weight loss, well done.
lets hope u find this week just as successful :)

Hi Donna, thats excellent news re. 18lbs gone! Hope I am as successful! One thing though - you say you are doing pre-op diet for 2 weeks, I was told only one week ( I'm going with Hospital grp at Dolan Park) and start my milk and yog diet 2mrw. I assume there are different requirements at different hospitals?? Also, have you any tips for me?

Back