• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the pct says ........

pandora

finding my way again !
YES !!!!!!!!
Just phoned to ask if they had received my referal , if you remember the first one got lost , she said they had it & I had been approved this am . So now I wait for my consultant appointment :)

woooohooooo thats fantastic news!!! congratulations, wow its so exciting :) xxx

Thanks Caren , I am so excited I could burst but there is no one here to tell & mum & dad are on hols .
Wish I could wave a wand for you hunni xx

Thanks Caren , I am so excited I could burst but there is no one here to tell & mum & dad are on hols .
Wish I could wave a wand for you hunni xx
awww thank you :) id be on here too, theres no-one for me to tell lol

Congratulations love xx

That's brilliant news Pandora,

I bet (as I said last week) that the referral had already arrived at the PCT and was sitting on someone's desk waiting to be logged onto the system and then put before the committee for a decision.

I'm so glad you've got your funding approved as you can now start the really exciting process of appointments and crossing off the months until your surgery happens!!

Hope the appointment letter arrives soon for you,

Tatiana

pandora said:
YES !!!!!!!!
Just phoned to ask if they had received my referal , if you remember the first one got lost , she said they had it & I had been approved this am . So now I wait for my consultant appointment :)

Yay!!!!!! So made up for you!!!! Whoop whoop!!! Booty dance coming up!! Lol

Soooo happy for you Cheryl ... hope your consultation comes through quickly for you, sweetie. Bet you are on cloud 9 today xxx :D:D

Wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo that is brilliant news!!!!
We might end up in together yet hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls , keep getting a silly grin on my face , keep thinking "last fat Xmas "
Who knows Dawn though think you'll be well before you xx

pandora said:
Thanks girls , keep getting a silly grin on my face , keep thinking "last fat Xmas "
Who knows Dawn though think you'll be well before you xx

What a Xmas present to know you have your funding!! :D

I know fuffs , couldn't ask for more really eh ? 2012 will be my year :D

Fantastic News Pandora, what are waiting list times like with your PCT?

I think about 4-5 months once I have seen consultant , which should be 2-3 weeks I hope xx

So now you can come swimming with me :D

You recon its safe before my appointment ???? xx

Congratulations and well done on getting funding. What a brilliant Xmas present best of look with your appointments or your op date in not sure what stage your at as I didn't have to go through getting funding xx

The way I understand it with my pct is , they fund you , you see consultant , get put on list xx

In that case I hope you get an appointment this year, fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks Amy , I do hope so xx

Back