• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the pct says ........

Maybe wait till you see him, it only took 2 weeks for me to get my letter hun so fingers crossed its as fast for you.

Hopefully it will be before Xmas then I can start getting fitter in the new year :)

Sam , it really depends how much weight you are talking about . For me it was 7lbs which to me , in the grand scheme of it , was a negligible amount . I don't know that I would have done the same if it were a couple of stone or more .
Check your pct guidelines but not through the bospa site as that is out of date , which is what lead me to see the GP first thinking I was ok .
Good luck whatever you choose xx

Sorry Becky temp lapse there don't know where Sam came from !! xx

pandora said:
I know fuffs , couldn't ask for more really eh ? 2012 will be my year :D

For sure!!! Woohoo!!! Can't describe how happy I am for you!! Another forum member able to breathe easy!!

Can't wait for my funding to come into black and White. Won't believe I a eligible until it does lol

When I text my daughter to let her know ( thinking it was her lunch break ) she yelled out "yeah" in class & nearly got in trouble lol , she's almost as excited as me

pandora said:
When I text my daughter to let her know ( thinking it was her lunch break ) she yelled out "yeah" in class & nearly got in trouble lol , she's almost as excited as me

Lol!! That's beautiful that she is so happy for you :) x

it really depends how much weight you are talking about . For me it was 7lbs which to me , in the grand scheme of it , was a negligible amount . I don't know that I would have done the same if it were a couple of stone or more .
Check your pct guidelines but not through the bospa site as that is out of date , which is what lead me to see the GP first thinking I was ok .
Good luck whatever you choose xx

Just checked, its about a stone for me. Not that much really, but i know my back kills me over a certain weight, and i get pins and needles in my hands. Not good for work! :eek:

YES !!!!!!!!
Just phoned to ask if they had received my referal , if you remember the first one got lost , she said they had it & I had been approved this am . So now I wait for my consultant appointment :)

:wee::wee::party0049::party0049:

Brilliant news!!! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

I love the support here , it really helps you along on your journey .
Funny though how people are saying its a scary decision , yet I don't think so , all I feel is excited about a new life to be started & enjoyed
Xx

What wonderful news Cheryl. So pleased for you - at last you are on the road to a new you.

Thanks hunni xx

Just got in from work to find my confirmation letter in the post !!!!!
Now to wait for the appointment
:) :) :) :)

Great news hun congrats hope ur op is soon x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back