• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can you believe it

The results of the mrsa take a while to come back, and this is not proffessional you need to put in a complaint to the hospital, not to her, shes trying to cover up by telling you not to call otherwise she will get in trouble.

The only way to stop people like that is to go down the formal route and put in a written complaint to the PALS department re her attitude, lack of professionalism and the stress and anxiety she has caused you during this already stressful time. Explain what she said about the cancer patients and how it upset you. They have set procedures for formal complaints and it has to be dealt with. I will gaurantee she's nice as pie with you next time!
As for the tests, ring directly to your pre assessment suite and speak to the nurse in charge, explain the mess your Cons' sec has made and explain your anxieties, she will know the procedure and will ensure you are safe. Good luck chuck!

Similar twaddle from homerton for me, as i said in a revious thread i had called 3 weeks running to set up my appointment, yesterday i got TWO letters from them, one taking me off the list dated the 9th because i had not been in CONTACT!!!!!!! and the other confirming my appointment for monday which was a resuly of the 3rd call to them and me getting irrate at being told i had been taken off the system

Hiya Gaynor... that woman sounds bloody useless, have you thought about putting a complaint in, i mean its disgusting she forgot you once let alone twice, if it was me i'd definately be inclined to putting a complaint in. Or we could all go and gang up on her and see how she reacts lol. Anyway good luck with recieving your letter and like jenni said keep hassling her till you have that letter in your hand. X

next time you speak to her I would say - "can you let me know where you are up with my case please, you are being paid for this arent you? I'd like some good customer service then, otherwise I will be making a formal complaint, Got it?"

I love saying "got it?"

People are paid to do their job, regardless of whether it is you paying them or not. It knocks the sales out of anyone who acts like you are beneath them.

I agree, complaint route. If she's ballsing up your case, she's ballsing up others - and maybe these people will be more vulnerable and won't know to be strong and keep on.

I made a complaint about a GP receptionist - she was questioning why I was handing in my prescrip early ( infront of a packed waiting room - actually face to face with me) and she was demanding to know what I had done with the rest of my Meds with a sneer on her face as if she'd caught me out for selling my meds or taking more than I should. I was totally embaressed but stood my ground and told her that NOBODY in their right mind would want to take 5 lots of heavy duty psychiactric drugs and I was putting it in a bit early as I was just passing.
I complained to the GP and asked that she have training on how to deal with Mental Health patients, that I wouldn't formally complain but I would next time.

Yep, she can't do enough for me now.

That's why my consultation was cancelled, a cancer patient came in as an emergency. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes but being this obese is like a terminal illness for me. Keep pushing that woman until you get your letter and good luck.

:jelous:stop talking about food............

you mean me don't you :( lol

im sorry!!! :)

I'd just make a complaint as I said... but then im a master at complaining... seems i do it every month to my phone company (and all previous others... posibly why i have manged to get out of 3 contracts without paying them... but phone companies are next to useless)

failing that, as someone up there said ^
we could all get together and gang up on her. i dunno threathen to eat her or something, if she is skinny... she will probably beleive we would do it! hahahahah

.x.

Cant believe the carry on youve had with that woman. Hope you get ur letter asap hun xxx

Back