• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the sleeve really does work !!!

I have 4 small ones that looked like I've been stabbed with a knitting needle and 1 about 1 inch long
mine are the same, only i have five xxx

same here except I have six...

I would have prefered less :)

I also have 6 due to being short and apparently having the largest stomach my surgeon has ever had to remove (embarrassing.com!)

3 are little ones (2cm or so) where the cameras were and the two on my left are bigger where they obviously did the work they're more like 4cm and one other which is in between....butbim only 3.5 weeks post op and they are fading already! I'm getting the bio oil on them and hoping that helps to!

5 tiny ones no pain healed within a week 2 disappeared by week 5 & other 3 I can hardly see. Used bio oil every day once dressings off. Now use it every couple of days.

Wow that's an amazing loss! I'm gonna give it my all! And start exercising about 4weeks post op! I can't wait to b on the losers bench. X
Good Luck Kirsty, you'll soon be on the bench with us!! I promised i would not weigh myself till Monday but had a sneaky look this morning and i have lost 8lbs thats with no pre-op!! well chuffed xx Will be thinking of ya xx

Well done u terri! I've lost 9lb so far on the ore op :) I've been blending a banana and strawberrys into the slim fast. It's really tasty. Can't believe I fly out on Sunday!!! I'm gonna miss the kids :( their 3 and 5. But the future is bright the future is SLIM :D xx

Back