• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Sparkle-k

So here goes..... today I started my pre-op diet ready for my band fitting on 9th October. Ive gone with WLS and my diet is as follows

per day
1 or 2 eggs - great
5 portions of fruit & Veg (80g dry weight of veg, 15 raspberries, 1 apple etc) great
1 oxo cube or Bovril soup - hmmmmm
1 chicken breast - yay.

So far today I've had:
brekkie - A Banana and raspberries.
Lunch - 2 eggs followed by Oxo cube drink which is strange.
For dinner Ill be having chicken and veg and I cant bloody wait!!!

This weekend I went out with my friends (last blow out ever) and in my drunken state I told them about my op. They've both been very supportive so thats made me feel a bit better. I cant believe I am so close to my Op now! I really cant wait for my new life to start. I know it wont be easy but yoyo dieting will be gone forever I hope!!

Im going try keeping this diary to help keep me on the straight and narrow. I'll try not to waffle too much :)

There are so many reasons I want to lose weight and it means more to me than anything to not feel like I stick out from everyone else. My confidence is rock bottom at the moment due to my weight (which is all my own fault) and I know I can do this no matter how hard it is.

Im wondering how no carbs will effect me seeing as Im the most emotional person you could ever wish to meet!

Anyway enough rambling. Back to my soup (if you can call it that)

xx

I used to add some chilli powder to my OXO cube dring just to give it a bit of a kick or try some pepper don't add salt though as OXO's have plenty in them that's why they're on the diet. Good luck with the diet and with your op on the 9th

Back