• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric band, My journey, the thruth, the whole thruth and nothing but the thruth

Stop press my other half just solved obesity!!! So he has put on about half a stone on since I am loosing weight! :) anyway he said he needs to loose it to feel better. As he is not very supportive when it comes to food or exercise with me I thought, no I am not going to do the same to him. So I said ok well lets exercise together like go running on the Sunday etc.... And eating salad, to which he dead straight replied to me: no it's fine I have got it sorted! Oh really lets hear it then. So straight face he says: happy thoughts! Well here you have guys problem to weight loss sorted happy thoughts!!! Good job he is pretty hey!!!

Lol gotta love ,now I know why I'm fat coz I'm a miserable ***** LMFAO :)

Not anymore though!!! :) xx

Hi Miserable,

Just want to say WELL DONE YOU!!! Im new on here ( check out my post on 'introduce yourself' thread) and spent a good hour reading your diary from start to finish last night, It's amazing reading about your initial fears etc.. to where you are now and I can honestly say it has inspired me to go ahead with my band - of course i am terrified that something will go wrong but these seem to be the normal fears that people experience pre op and reading and seeing how your lives have changed for the better afterwards is a real inspiration!
wish me luck :)
Danielle x

Not anymore though

Thank you Danielle. You will be fine and of will wonder afterwards why did you not do it ages ago!!! I going to live and love my life from now on and so will you

Thank you truffle goal not goal as long as you are learning to be happy within yourself is all that matters xxx

Back