• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric band, My journey, the thruth, the whole thruth and nothing but the thruth

Yey mis you did it! I knew you'd get there! primarny....great for us skinniest now :)

God yes, its a financial saver too. U should have seen my oh face when I told him I spent 60 I'm there he went did u buy the whole shop? I replied with a smile on my face saying no only size 12 range :):):) happy happy. Now just need for the day to be over then off for my brother weeding and rocking my Nazi dress andc for the first time probably ever I shall demand pictures to be taken whoup whoup

Mis you are teeny now. Cannot wait to see the new photos. Well done u xxxxx

Mazza said:

Ah ah now I am funny without even trying ROFL maxi dress :)

Yes I promise there will be photos and this time I won't be the one taking them :p

And remember the lovely fluffy white dog too :D

She is staying at my oh parents.

Merry late Christmas everyone. I hope everyone is having a lovely time xxx

Don't be! You will be just fine. I had one of the smooth recovery ever but don't make the same mistake as me. Do put cream or oil on your cut once all healed so you won't get scars like me! But I started as a heavy size 18 and now rocking some rather sexy size 12 dresses. As long as you are happy within your own self then it will be all worth the per op stress believe me:) and I am here if you need me. Good luck xxx

aww thankyou so much i think im starting at similar size to wot u was ive got all my hopes pinned on this workin for me im ready as im ever gonna be xx

Be prepare, it will take time do the hard work in changing your lifestyle and this time next year you will feel like a million dollar good luck xxx

image-3876202957.jpg

Ah ah I think I managed to upload a photo taken last Friday. Xxx

Mis it was worth waiting for that photo! No more shy and retiring you ... You look fab!

Suz, the op will be over and done, and you will be happily embarking on your weight loss journey before you know it :)

op cant come soon enough now wish id done it sooner but i had to convince my partner it was the right thing to do not sure wether hes convinced or just sick of hearing about it but end results the same im goin to dolan park yay xx

Thank you Michelle! I did feel fab to be honest... Still feels weird to admit it out loud! Sue don't worry my other half was not convinced but he is one happy proud man now :)

Back