• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Raw Truth from the start

fab thanx guys. iveblost 10 lbs in week 1 so must be working I hope. I think I will use half a stock cube a day if im not using tinned tomatos. thanx again x

10lbs your b fine.

When's your op I only had two wks notice.

Good luck with your op today jlb.

Well over the last few weeks iv gone up to 11.03 and then back down to 10.13 and then back up a few and down again so I'm really going to try hard this wk to lose as much as possible. I will be so much happier to get back to 10.06 where I was b4 the summer and when I stopped running.

Well this week has gone to pot already went for afternoon tea with my hubby yesturday and tomorrow iv got kiddies party.

Well been doing my starving diet since Thursday 600/700 calories a day and exercise.

ForumRunner_20141207_210121.jpg

This is my port really sticking put tonight eaten something that's swollen my tummy up.

Its OK it does do that its gone down this morning but if u eat something that swell your tummy that's wot happens.

Well I did do well b4 Xmas but I think its all gone back.I'm now worried about the amount of fizzy drinks iv been drinking.

I know we all get different advice about fizz. My surgeon and dietitian both told me I would never be able to take bubbles again :-(

Out if everything I miss my bubbles. Was a diet urn bru/coke addict who also drank prosecco

I did try a flattish prosecco last night. But it ended up down the sink as I started to burp as soon as I had taken a mouthful. I have tried to have a diet mixer stirred flat too but had the same reaction

Probably auto suggestion lol

Well I had a fill 10 days ago and was doing really well lost 4 lbs in the first week then over the weekend went right of the boil.I seem to lose focus so easily. I still need to lose a stone to get to my own personnel target.

Back