• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the whole new me prep to be shocked...

You look ab fab darling!! Amazing. I wanna be like youuuu!!! :party0011: x x

lols I was completely confused for a second there. Well done you look amazing. I am so jealous of those legs though.

lololol thanks all ... its for work btw not a sex change lolol

im still a man..

but yes i feel a million dollars and i never knew a year ago i could be what i am today so if i can do it then anyone can..

good luck to all xxx

I was up in the early hours and came online and saw your post - being half asleep I thought I had imagined it! You look fabulous.

tranquil

holymoseslogo.png
84335090ff9294697f69ee98864c6f7a.jpg

kiss.gif
kiss.gif

Hey Brett you wanna put that great body to use and get up here to Blackpool, Theres a Burlesque club called funny girls and its all guys with great body's dressed as girls none of em look any better than you mate xx

:)Wow-those legs,that waistline-the whole package is to die for:)

Hey Brett you wanna put that great body to use and get up here to Blackpool, Theres a Burlesque club called funny girls and its all guys with great body's dressed as girls none of em look any better than you mate xx
Ooh, that's where my friend works! xx

wooooooooooooowooooooooo chikkawooowooo meow looking grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat hun purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr well done sweetie.

WOw Brett you look AMAZ-ING!!!!!!!

legs to envy......being a shorty myself I won't ever have pins like that......but flippin inspirational none-the-less! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for sharing! :D:D:D:D:D

I am soooooooooo jealous of those curves & I will have big diva strop if I dont have legs like urs afta my op ;-)

Well done. You look fantastic...........

one word.........

WOW!!

looking good tho mate ;)

You look brillant well done you, what amazing inspiration for us pre -opppers x

You look fantastic mate - well done.

If you fancy a bit of fame you should sell your story to the magazines and newspapers, they would love a before and after story like this, these photos are excellent.

A couple of years ago I sold my weight loss story and made a nice bit of money, I went through a company called First Features, they were really helpful and got 2 magazines bidding for my story. My story ended up in 2 different magazines, of which I made some decent cash. Also I had a double page spread in the Sunday People Newspaper.

Here's the link to the website if your interested: Sell my story - get the best deal for your real-life story from newspapers and magazines.

All the best
Amanda x

p.s Just to add I also got a couple of TV offers after the stories appeared - GMTV and Trishia wanted me on their shows, but I turned them down, was too chicken !!!

Last edited:
Bloody Hell i had better sort myself some sussies n a garter out for when i have lost weight.
Thats some transformation congrats

Back