• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the whole new me prep to be shocked...

:eek:You look fantastic well done im just going to be happy to get into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.Good for you .

Someone hold me back before i scratch his eyes out....

Words can't say how gorgeous you look, but best of all is the smile in your eyes...... priceless xxx

whit woo hehe xx

lol thanks all .... yes i use to work in a club just like funny girls a few years ago when i was bigger .. but now im moving on to biggger things !! hopefully tv work !

life couldnt be better for me right now i feel fitter and healthy than i have ever ever been..

and you will all get there one day if u havent already.

i would give my right arm to do it all again if i had to its worth it !!

xxx

Hi Brett, Great to hear not only are you healthier etc but obviously your career got a boost too. Looking forward to following your journey and i hope i soon get on mine!!! lol

jayne x

Wow- from Brett to Bett. Great pins-thought you'd had gender realignment as your boobs look so good. I think your a bit greedy really- being a great looking man and woman!
Good luck with the career !

lol thanks all .... yes i use to work in a club just like funny girls a few years ago when i was bigger .. but now im moving on to biggger things !! hopefully tv work !

life couldnt be better for me right now i feel fitter and healthy than i have ever ever been..

and you will all get there one day if u havent already.

i would give my right arm to do it all again if i had to its worth it !!

xxx

Thank you!!! Means so much for you to say that when your minds all over the place thinking what am i doing.
Good luck with the T.V work sounds ace. WLS has really changed your life. I've been to funny girls with Kerry Katona it was a blast :D xxx

You look FAB!! xxx

Back